Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned with an innocent friend.

More
6 years 1 month ago #16875 by Vanne
Banned with an innocent friend. was created by Vanne
So, this starts with my friend trying to find a server. I play on HOG servers usually as the ping is low and the player base is good, but at that time there were only 29 players atm and other servers were either laggy or no players at all. So me and my friend started as insurgents. We defended the cache then the opposing team came and wiped us out. So me and my friend decided to use the "Suicide Truck" at this point I don't know that this is called "Gary" because I never heard of it calling a "Suicide Truck" a "Gary" sounds like a name. So when we were driving, I saw some barbed wires and fortifications made by the opposing force in our cache, so I told me friend which is sitting beside me and me driving, that I am going to suicide myself on those baricades so it will be destroyed. When I was approaching people chatted that I and my friend is using Gary, I even asked on chat what does Gary mean and nobody replied, so when I drove in the area where the barricades are, I had struggles which button to click left or right mouse click then I noticed I can switch between the bomb by pressing the number keys so I exploded and got banned "Permanent" from the server. This broke my heart, I have been playing in the HOG servers for so long and meet new people and friends. I am sorry, I even joined the teamspeak for HOG and spoke with the admins there, he told me to do a banned appeal within the forums and next time to read the name of the vehicle in the lower right of the screen. I never know about this. And again I'm sorry and I hope you will forgive me.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #16915 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned with an innocent friend.
no heavy assests before 15 v 15 players. plz read our rules, ban lifted
More
6 years 1 month ago #16934 by Vanne
Replied by Vanne on topic Banned with an innocent friend.
Thank you so much sir, and yes I will read the rules. I'm happy to be back in PR.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds