Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic appeal
racism, two week ban from time of appeal
  • john
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 3 months ago #17114 by john
Replied by john on topic appeal
d
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by john.
More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #17118 by TheFuzz
Replied by TheFuzz on topic appeal
I know I'm breaking the rule about responding to ban appeals by posting this, but as a member of the community I feel that I need to say something.

I've read this whole thread in full, as well as the previous appeal john made regarding his ban for racism. That appeal can be found here, as it appears some of the admins are not even aware that a previous appeal was made (and accepted by Haley), and are accusing john of ban evading.

john made this appeal regarding what seems to be a pretty minor TKing incident, totally unrelated to his previous ban for racism. Instead of focusing on that incident, you continued to examine the racism ban -- which has already been dealt with. Regardless of whether or not any of us accept his argument as to why his use of the n-word is excusable, it's the same argument he presented in his appeal of that ban, and one which Haley accepted.

You've now banned him for another 2 weeks, again for racism, even though he spent a month banned from the server before having that first ban lifted. In short, you're punishing him for the same thing twice.

I would urge you to reconsider this entire situation, because I think your handling of it has been deeply unfair.
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by TheFuzz.
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #17123 by whatthehell
Replied by whatthehell on topic appeal
well, i'm the last banning admin and i suggest we keep the 2 weeks, since he purposely tked someone then claimed that it was ok for him to have a kit when the victim clearly indicated that was not the truth. the map in question was marlin and if we need the logs to backup the story, we can bring that in as well. Sorry, but based on previous actions, i can't agree to the unban.
  • john
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 3 months ago #17125 by john
Replied by john on topic appeal
f
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by john.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds