Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Yes, i was banned yesterday i believe. Read,please

• zeusparrudo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1840 by zeusparrudo
So, let, first, say hello and happy new year to everyone who is and isn't reading the post
Im going straight to the point;

I got reported and banned under the reason "Shooting at the main" which isn't true, at least i think. (There was other guy shooting at our main with an RPG, but no admins were on that time and he didn't get banned, but anyway, that's not the matter).

I was with my squadron af Fallujah West map at the US side of it. I was with my squad leader and, since i had a sniper, he told me to secure the building and kill every enemy nearby. Note that, with my sniper rifle, i couldn't tell much the distance of the enemies i killed, because i was ordered to, so if i killed anyone in the mainzone, that wasn't my intention, my sorry. Anyway, after i killed two or three enemies, i got reported and almost at the same time banned.

I might have killed someone in the main, but i didn't mean to, pardon me. But i would like to play on the server again, since i live in South America and this is the only server ( besides the Brazilian one, that is in my country) that is actually playable without lag.

I'd appreciate if someone could take his/her time to read this. Thanks, that's all.

(My nickname is Zeusparrudo)
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #1841 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Yes, i was banned yesterday i believe. Read,please
[2015-12-31 08:38:33] 3c3c0e4237194cc7d3a4d70f827af94f Zeusparrudo baserape with sniper banned by =HOG= Jevski (perm)

i do believe there are no servers in pr that allow you to snipe off people tooling around their main base. why would you think this is ok? Why dont people read the rules prior to playing? i dont get it....
  • zeusparrudo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1842 by zeusparrudo
Replied by zeusparrudo on topic Yes, i was banned yesterday i believe. Read,please
Just tried to log in, it says i got banned for teamkilling.. I wasn't at their main base, mate. i was in top of the rooftop, near the palace of Fallujah West. a guy in a road, standing still like a dummy is an easy target. i wasn't shooting at their main.
I don't mean being rude or a pain in the ass, but im kinda new to this game and i've read all the rules. I just didn't notice i was shooting at their main, since there was only one guy standing still over there. Im sorry, it won't happen again.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by zeusparrudo.
More
8 years 3 months ago #1847 by Jevski
You where alone on the roof of mosque. And with a sniper kit you sure can tell everything with the short distance to main. Come back in a month.
  • zeusparrudo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1848 by zeusparrudo
Replied by zeusparrudo on topic Yes, i was banned yesterday i believe. Read,please
Thanks, at least it isn't a perma. i'll wait.
  • zeusparrudo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2984 by zeusparrudo
Sooo here i am, i guess, 1 month and a few days later... Can i get unbanned? i took my sentence :c
I've been waiting to play here, so... Can you, please?
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds