Ban Appeal

• SwatiusPilot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #17800 by SwatiusPilot
Ban Appeal was created by SwatiusPilot
Date: 4/20/2018 11:53pm CST

Reason: Music in main and then heated argument in teamspeak with toxic

Story: I was in main playing a song with my blueberry friend waiting on a truck. We were celebrating the end of 4/20. Only three people were in main. Toxic, Swatius, Blueberry friend. Toxic asked me to stop playing music. I was in the process of turning it off and then I was temp ban. I understand the reason. I felt the temp was excessive so I hopped into teamspeak. What started off as a civil conversation soon went sour. I called Toxic a douche and jerk in teamspeak.

My reason was I felt playing a song with my friend in main for a few seconds was not harming anyone. We had just played several intense rounds, no one was in main base and it was Friday night 4/20, and we were having a moment of fun.

I am sorry for insulting toxic and playing music in main base. I will no longer join teamspeak, this will resolve any problems. I kindly ask to be unperm'd as I feel that is pretty harsh.
More
5 years 11 months ago #17801 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic Ban Appeal
I told you to not discuss it on TS multiple times. After I muted myself because I was running a squad, you then proceeded to spam the fuck out of ts with everyone else in it too. I wash my hands of this. The head admins will decide if you play at HOG again or not.

<23:34:35> "SwatiusPilot": toxic power trippin man
<23:34:54> "Dragon7722": You kinda forced it
<23:34:58> "Dragon7722": Sat in that tank, too
<23:34:58> "SwatiusPilot": i played 20 seconds of a song in main, me and my friend were the only ones in main near the crate.... it's friday fucking night man, we were playing a song having fun.
<23:35:18> "SwatiusPilot": no need to be grumpy af and temp people for playing music in main with my friend, not bothering anyone.
<23:35:29> "SwatiusPilot": I never sat in the tank idiot
<23:36:02> "Dragon7722": I was, he warned you, and you even drove up to him, continuing.
<23:36:22> "SwatiusPilot": two people in main
<23:36:26> "SwatiusPilot": it's friday night
<23:36:31> "SwatiusPilot": he can have fun in life for once
<23:36:36> "SwatiusPilot": I wasn't bothering anyone
<23:38:42> "SwatiusPilot": just seems excessive af, a kick was reasonable
<23:40:23> "SwatiusPilot": it would be different if it was put on the front line, but me and my homie were waiting for a truck and I was playing a damn song away from everyone minding our own business.
<23:40:28> "SwatiusPilot": *out
<23:42:08> "TheMerchantOfMenace-Richard": But if you are asked to stop...
<23:42:21> "SwatiusPilot": he didnt even give me a moment to switch the audio setting
<23:42:28> "SwatiusPilot": one quick warning then 3 sec later bam
<23:43:03> "SwatiusPilot": it's friday fuckin night we weren't hurting anyone and no one was in main except for grumpy admin
<23:45:43> "SwatiusPilot": come on toxic, live a little bro, we've played together plenty of times.... I wasn't bothering anyone with a few seconds of a song. not one fucking person but you was in main
<23:48:33> "=HOG=Toxic": I am so happy you used text
<23:48:43> "SwatiusPilot": good me too i want everyone to read it
<23:48:52> "SwatiusPilot": no need for ban yet alone 7 day one
<23:48:56> "SwatiusPilot": kick was fine
<23:48:58> "=HOG=Toxic": we will
<23:49:17> "=HOG=Toxic": It was a 3 hour ban. the 7 day ban came from you screaming at me in TS
<23:49:42> "SwatiusPilot": music in main , only two people in main, not even enough time given to change audio settings, seems excessive. play here everyday and seed the fuck out the server
<23:49:50> "SwatiusPilot": yes it was deserved, you had mega attitude
<23:49:54> "SwatiusPilot": and are grumpy af
<23:49:58> "SwatiusPilot": use to be cool
<23:50:05> "SwatiusPilot": not sure maybe u had a bad week
<23:50:37> "SwatiusPilot": see ya in a week np
<23:50:42> "=HOG=Toxic": Na
<23:51:14> "SwatiusPilot": how long now
<23:51:47> "SwatiusPilot": im calm af if you turn mic back on
<23:53:06> "SwatiusPilot": all i'm saying is your temp ban seemed excessive, a kick was enough
<23:53:16> "SwatiusPilot": it's for music in main, not intentional tk or hacking
<23:53:29> "SwatiusPilot": on a friday evening at 11:53, having fun with one friend
  • SwatiusPilot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #17802 by SwatiusPilot
Replied by SwatiusPilot on topic Ban Appeal
There were four people in teamspeak. Me, you, richard, and dragon.

I typed in teamspeak knowing it would be seen, I'm not hiding anything.

I tried speaking with you calmly, you had the shittiest attitude I've ever encountered. Hence why I then started getting heated.

As the text states, I found your temp ban to be excessive. I wasn't bothering anyone, no one was in main base, I didn't have enough time to even alt-tab and turn off winamp. It's for music in main, on a special day (4/20), Friday night at 11:53pm . Can't you live a little and just kick someone? It would be different if I was spamming music on the front line near everyone, or was intentional tk'ing.... It was just some harmless tunes away from everyone, waiting on a truck.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by SwatiusPilot.
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #17803 by =HOG= Toxic
You didn't try and talk to me calmly. You came into TS yelling at me. I told you to take it up on the forums and stop bothering me in TS. You said you wanted to talk to me man to man and kept saying I had a pissy attitude. The reason I had a pissy attitude is because I had some guy blasting rap music in main. I temp ban him, then the same guy comes in TS yelling at me. So yes, I am not enthused that someone is screaming at me in TS because he got a little mad since he was banned for blasting music when he has been kicked and warned multiple times in the past.

Your temp ban wasn't excessive, you're a repeat offender multiple times. You would've been able to play the next morning after the temp ban timed out but no, you decided to pitch a fit in TS and now, we're here
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by =HOG= Toxic.
  • SwatiusPilot
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #17809 by SwatiusPilot
Replied by SwatiusPilot on topic Ban Appeal
We both know that's a load of BS. I came into TS peacefully, we had a civil conversation for a few moments. When I detected your sassy attitude and rather grumpy vocal delivery, I became irate.

The music was low volume (not blasting) almost 100m away from you. How can this be a major concern to you? A simple kick is suffice.

Recap: It was friday night, 11:53pm, 4/20 holiday, no one in main but three people, how is 20 seconds of music such a big deal? Have we become so inhumane that having a wee bit of fun (while waiting for a truck) is so detrimental?

I'll apologize again... I'm sorry for being disrespectful in Teamspeak.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by SwatiusPilot.
More
5 years 11 months ago #17810 by =HOG= Toxic
I guess my ears deceived me and I was having auditory hallucinations.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds