• StickyWicket
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 day ago #17864 by StickyWicket
StickyWicket's Ban Appeal was created by StickyWicket
Username: StickyWicket
CD Hash: 90c06f70dfc39c5e9f3d495ad4737475
Reason for Ban: Teamkill
The Ban Itself: Approximately a half an hour ago from the time of this post, I was playing on the losing side of an AAS match nearing its end. Following the destruction of my FOB by enemy armor, I spawned at Main Base. With the last capture point overrun, and only 50 or so tickets left on my team, I decided to try out the AA gun inside main base as the game was coming to close. It seemed at that point that it was now a better time than ever to get a feel for the thing since I rarely got a chance to use it.

Me, getting somewhat less serious since the match was ending, decided it would be fun to shoot some of the buildings to figure out the AA gun's point of aim since it lacked sights. This is what I suspect attracted the attention of a =HOG= member by the name of Mongrel (if my memory serves me correctly). He stood in front of the AA gun as I was aiming around the area. Me, in a mischevious mood I suppose, had the bright idea to to scare Mongrel away from my field of fire by shooting just above his head. You can see where this is going... without judging the idea itself as dumb in the first place, I vastly underestimated the point of impact of the AA gun and found out the hardway that he was in fact far too close to shoot above his head. This is what I believe made it seem to him that I was some sort of griefer, when really I was just being retarded. Before I could even give out an apology, the banhammer was struck.

I apologize in advance if this is too long, I am a long time player of PR since 2012, so I am quite invested in resolving this issue so I can continue playing. HOG being the only American server that is regularly populated, getting banned here is basically a ban from PR in general, so I would like to avoid that at all cost.

Also, I would like to thank Yogi on Discord for helping me with registrating on the forums and informing me of the ban appeal process. Once again I apologize for the blatant negligence on my part, and I thank you for reviewing my ban appeal and giving me the chance to resolve this issue.
More
6 years 22 hours ago #17879 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic StickyWicket's Ban Appeal
Hi,

I was the one that placed the ban.............Mongel did report to me that someone was shooting at him in main...........then i saw the TK............

You broke three rules:

1) Dont shoot in main

2) Dont team kill

3) Asshat

I will let the senior admins decide what to do with you.........
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #17905 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic StickyWicket's Ban Appeal
stop asshatting

ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds