Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• Juan Torres
  • Juan Torres's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #17940 by Juan Torres
Ban Appeal was created by Juan Torres
I was banned on November 2017 because of being a jerk to the HOG comunity, and at this moment; now i want to get back in game is that i realize it.
The links to the original threads are below, now i´ve just got to say i am really no kind of toxic player nor arrogant jerk.I´ve had my time out and thought of it. If i get my ban lifted i can promise i wont have any problems with playing normally following the rules as i did before; no idiot bad jokes attempts; and catually i´ve had no other problems aside that one in the server.

Please I would like to discuss any point you may have about my past behaviour (there may be a lot) before any actions are taken; i know it was terrible but talking about it probably is the way of taking the correct decision. So its in your hands now.Thanks for reading this.

www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/se...&catids=all&start=60
hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...-ban-appeal-mattmite
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #17941 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
no way...
  • Juan Torres
More
5 years 10 months ago #17958 by Juan Torres
Replied by Juan Torres on topic Ban Appeal
Man, i am really appealing now to you as a serious new person; i´ve learned my lesson. I insist there must be a way for me to hop back in, i´m indeed no harm to anyone in this community. we can agree something.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #17960 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
can someone help me here, i have read his posts 4 times now and cannot see one apology, i know i need glasses and an english class but i just dont see it.

either way, wont help
  • Juan Torres
More
5 years 10 months ago #17975 by Juan Torres
Off course Super 65. And Im glad You are here and asked for it; because the first and biggest one I probably owe is to you; I understand now how time is most valuable thing in life and realized the admins then ocuppy theirs dealing with others behaviour in the game .I turned this time you wasted dealing with me into a bad joke. Time you coud have spent i game or in your own, appart of how despective and arrogant i was, so thats a duble offense Thus the least i can offer to poorly try compensate you, is my most humble and sincere apologies.

Also i must apologise with HOG comunity in general for similar reasons as above; forums are a serious space for discussion .About racism; it is no matter of joke. Even if i wanted to harm no one, that sort of things sure can, therefore must not be done.

Thanks for Reading.
  • Juan Torres
More
5 years 10 months ago #18203 by Juan Torres
Hum, Do you accept my apologies? May i expect response?
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds