Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• Imchicken1
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #17977 by Imchicken1
Replied by Imchicken1 on topic Ban Appeal
I'm trying to be respectful, please don't attempt to vilify me. I was not "stationed" there. I was near the centre of the map by an active flag when I heard in squad chat that our tanks were engaging the enemy tanks. I grabbed a nearby transport truck and started trying the head off one of the enemy tanks that had begun falling back.

You can see in the picture above that I posted that said truck I used to chase with is right beside me. I'll post some more photos of the BR recording in a few minutes once I'm home.
  • Imchicken1
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #17978 by Imchicken1
Replied by Imchicken1 on topic Ban Appeal
Image 1) Our tanks engage their tanks on the south side of the map. I start running south from the northern bridge.
i.imgur.com/yBSbu9A.jpg

2) One of our tanks dies, one of theirs dies. Their last tank starts running, damaged. Our surviving tank runs over a mine shortly after.
i.imgur.com/2KVYrPq.jpg

3) I get a truck to try to chase/find the tank that people on the far west are calling out.
i.imgur.com/uOWx6DQ.png

4) Drive to the highway to try to cut him off.
i.imgur.com/wbftCzR.png

5) See tank by the warehouses, which I thought were well outside of DoD (I don't play with map gallery open, and DoD's aren't clearly demarked on all maps).
i.imgur.com/qhXNhmH.png

6) Kill.
i.imgur.com/HAsztKm.png

I am not trying to pull a fast one on you guys or anything. Not gonna do things to get myself purposely banned from the only server active during the week.

Edit: images were too big apparently, changed them to imgur links.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Imchicken1.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #17982 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
ill lift your ban u should be careful if you find yourself in that position again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Imchicken1
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds