Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Apeal

• Connor
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #17950 by Connor
Ban Apeal was created by Connor
Got temporary banned from the server for not wanting to give up my APC?
I was in the APC squad and had a driver and there were two other people in it, my driver died or disconnected from the server so I RTB. when I RTB there was only one person left in APC squad and he was AFK, I then saw that there was another squad named shilka that had active APC crewman and were fighting so I joined that one. When I RTB the people from the old APC squad that had been toxic to the members of the new APC squad (kicking without reason) were telling me to get out of my APC that i was repairing waiting for a driver. I had a driver spawning in and they told me "you need to be in APC squad" I joined and said fine ill be in APC squad it doesnt really matter that much ill wait here for my driver and then they kicked me from the squad and while waiting for a kick reason and my driver to arrive I was kicked. I do not understand what I did wrong, I did not steal assets the people that reported me kicked me from the APC squad to make it look like I was asset stealing.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #17961 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Apeal
if you left your apc squad to join another squad then you forfeited your squad, thus no longer in control. Squad leaders dont need a reason to kick you from their squad, they are in charge and can remove anyone at anytime with no warning, no reason.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #17962 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Apeal
and read the post in here that says, ban appeal? you must read this first as you didnt follow the directions on the forum
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds