• Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #17968 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Ban Appeal was created by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Name: ShrapGnoll
Date: 2018-04-29 ~0100hrs
Map: Qwai River
Admin: Bulte

Specter42 and I (ShrapGnoll) where running mortars. Near the end of the round we got banned for mortaring enemy main. Totally false! We never mortared anywhere near their main, I don't think it was even in range of the mortar pits. They were probably mad we were raping their fob on the other side of north bridge. Someone told me it was Bulte that banned me, I have no idea who reported it. There was zero warning and to my knowledge zero investigation.

Battlerecorder file is named 'tracker_2018_04_28_23_59_37_qwai1_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo'

I put the battlerecorder file in my 'Documents/Project\ Reality/Profiles/Default/demos' path but it doesn't show up in the Barracks replay section in PR.

I would love to know the name of whoever reported me to find out if they were just mad from being killed outside main at their fob and made false reports.

Thanks,
ShrapGnoll

edit: CDKEY 6cdb4180de06b650648e912cb4328cac
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by =HOG=ShrapGnoll. Reason: forgot hash
More
5 years 11 months ago #17969 by Bulte
Replied by Bulte on topic Ban Appeal
It wasn't me that banned you was not even online at the time. But as i understand your and Specter42 ban was lifted.
  • =HOG=ShrapGnoll
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #17970 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Ban Appeal
OK fantastic thanks Bulte :) Someone had said it was you so I put that down. Good to hear it was lifted anyway.

Cheers,
ShrapGnoll
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds