The forum is in read only mode.

HOG shut down for 2 days

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #18123 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
This video shows pages from the SA forum. The player, and server he plays on that released these Screen Shots of the forum was not punished. Viirus took the SS's and put them in his video....then months later we post a SS and our server is shut down....the old double standard at work.

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
5 years 11 months ago #18124 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic Ban Appeal
Just send them bill for 2 days of serverbox maintenance.
More
5 years 11 months ago #18127 by KILLER-
Replied by KILLER- on topic Ban Appeal
assholes
More
5 years 11 months ago #18128 by KILLER-
Replied by KILLER- on topic Ban Appeal
i got ban on free candy perm ban for using a sniper rifle by wicca ok i went too forum and explained myself they told me too piss off i went too prta they did nothing ...so how the fuck do you dev idiots see this as fair now i m forced too play somewhere else ok the problem some server dont speake the english and the other you have admins that s 15 years old and his mommy allows him too play for 2 hours a day now he comes on and kicks evreyone he doesnt like sooo here too you dev f.u.c.k. u
More
5 years 11 months ago #18158 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Ban Appeal
This is nothing more (or less) than digital tyranny. We (HOG) are not without options as we have the 3 M's.
1) Members
2) Motivation
3) Money

My guess is this will pass. But let's make sure this show of disrespect and disloyalty are not forgotten.
We are =HOG= and we fuck BACK!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, =HOG=Rageblade, MrImpossible
More
5 years 11 months ago #18172 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Ban Appeal
If I can't play on hog, I wont play at all.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds