Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal Hiyy

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18035 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic Ban Appeal Hiyy
I banned you because you were ruining the experience for other players, being toxic and finally, using your transport Heli to teamkill on main. You being an experienced player should really make you understand better how immature your behavior was. Your ban was not only for this isolate incident but also for you behavior earlier that night. I banned you so you could come to the forums and we could talk about your actions.

Do you agree with me?
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Halgesson.
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18036 by Hiyy
Replied by Hiyy on topic Ban Appeal Hiyy
Fair enough, next time I will report if someone doesn't accept the deescalation and move on. I'm not trying to argue with you, for the most part I would agree with your call, I would have done the same thing, apart from the permaban (a 3 day ban would have been more than enough to force a dialogue but whatever, by-gones).

Why am I still banned? What other "behavior" are you referencing, I'm not a toxic player and I didn't wrong anyone other than that one player, it was an isolated incident and if you want to make things up you'd better have proof. I'm going to talk to the other admins about this because they know my reputation as a player and anyone that was in that round knew exactly who was in the wrong.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Hiyy.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18108 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal Hiyy
Ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds