• Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #18042 by Dante
Ban Appeal was created by Dante
Ingame name: Uncle_Dante
CD key hash: 06c7bd8117f866e60c4e98be6d4b94b3

Banned from HOG.
Doesn't surprise me anymore, but its strange that it happened after being away for a couple weeks not touching PR.
Could it be that i recently changed my PC hardware setup and reinstalled everything?
More
5 years 11 months ago #18043 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic Ban Appeal
Hey Dante,

I am sorry but what you have is relatively common. You have a Hash conflict with Virus' accounts.

[2018-01-26 09:13] 06c7bd8117f866e60c4e98be6d4b94b3 korkol00 84.251.83.70

Bad news is that we really can't do anything about this. You can only look for a server were Korkol00 is playing and once you both are connected the game will automatically reassign a new hash for you. You can also try posting on the official servers but they haven't been doing much regarding this issue lately.

You also have a situation two months ago with a Helicopter in Kokan but your main problem should be the above mentioned.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #18047 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Ban Appeal
Well that sounds excellent.

Oh, could you elaborate on how the situation on kokan regarding a helicopter went down?

Also its weird that you say the ban is due to a glitch in the matrix, yet you still point to an incident which would have deserved me a ban.
Which one is it?
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Dante.
More
5 years 11 months ago #18048 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic Ban Appeal
I just went quickly through the logs and found the helicopter incident . As there was no further posts in there, you may still be banned on that Hash. However, as you stated you have a new computer and under this new hash you have a conflict with Virus'.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #18049 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Ban Appeal

I just went quickly through the logs and found the helicopter incident . As there was no further posts in there, you may still be banned on that Hash. However, as you stated you have a new computer and under this new hash you have a conflict with Virus'.

That happened on Kashan so i didn't connect.

Would I waste your time if I asked you how my hash ends up "conflicting" with someone elses, that happens to be a well known player?
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Dante.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18051 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
You should be able to play now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dante
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds