Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

RubADubMaster

• Tiko Lostaló
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #18238 by Tiko Lostaló
RubADubMaster was created by Tiko Lostaló
Hi! My username is RubADubMaster and my PR nickname is [KKCK] RubADubMaster. I would like to tell you that yesterday 5/9/2018 I´ve been banned from HOG mixed map server for racism, wich I think I didn´t commit. I would like to say that I´m sorry if I hurt somebody´s feelings. I´m not a bad person. I´m from Argentina and my english it´s not very good, so it might be a misunderstood. I play in your server frequently and I like the way you handle the rules, but I really think this time was a misunderstood. Any case, I´m sorry again, I would like to be unbanned, please. Thank you.
  • Tiko Lostaló
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #18239 by Tiko Lostaló
Replied by Tiko Lostaló on topic RubADubMaster
cd hash is 71d8d6edfc6236a3f195d1d12bb62914....... Please unban me.
More
5 years 11 months ago #18241 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic RubADubMaster
I was the banning admin. I heard you say 'ni**er' in local chat when we were squading up in the Fallujah map. Was I mistaken in someway? Please let me know.
  • Tiko Lostaló
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #18242 by Tiko Lostaló
I'm really sorry, I did not want to be offensive, I said it as a joke. I am Argentine there are many "memes" with that expression, I promise that brother will not happen again, I'm really sorry, toxic, I'm not that kind of person ... when the partner asked that question that it was better if an ak-47 or a Belgian rifle, I said it like that expression ......
  • Tiko Lostaló
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #18243 by Tiko Lostaló
it was a misunderstanding ... sorry ...
More
5 years 11 months ago #18244 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic RubADubMaster
At HOG we take racism very seriously. Next time, hiding behind the cultural differences of another country will not work. Do not say that on the =HOG= server, ever.

Head admin, please lift the ban.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiko Lostaló
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds