The forum is in read only mode.

BAN to NIG Kelahzz please

• jose
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18307 by jose
BAN to NIG Kelahzz please was created by jose
Dear Hog staf,

first of all sorry if this treath is in incorrect site and also for my bad english,

I want to ask for the staff of HOG to ban the player NIG Kelahzz becouse today 14/05/2018 at 14:30 aprox he dissrupted the game in bamyan map, by atacking the cass while it was landing whit out even cap the first flag, lot of people see it but no admins in game at the moment of the !r ingame report. I guess it should be easy to find the tracker of this.

Also want to apologize couse I tk him 2 times after he did it.

Thanks alot and sorry again for my bad english.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18313 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic BAN to NIG Kelahzz please
Kelah is allowed to attack the runway on Bamyan. Repair stations must be defended from attack. Main bases that are uncappable and or have DOD are not allowed to be attacked unless all other flags are capped.
  • jose
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18316 by jose
Replied by jose on topic BAN to NIG Kelahzz please
Unless all other flags are captured, they didn't even cap the first one, that's why I open this thread.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18317 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic BAN to NIG Kelahzz please
Problem here is, the runway is not in DOD or main on Bamyan so it is attack able at all times.

Jose what language do u speak...me may have a HOG member who can talk to you to make this easier.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
5 years 10 months ago #18335 by SEALS|kelahz
Replied by SEALS|kelahz on topic BAN to NIG Kelahzz please
wow areyou just gonna walk away without any punishments for your retardation?you literally tk me intentionally you're stupid i already told you and you didnt listen next time READ RULES FIRST
  • jose
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18337 by jose
Replied by jose on topic BAN to NIG Kelahzz please
" Problem here is, the runway is not in DOD or main on Bamyan so it is attack able at all times."

So there is no sense to have cass in that map unless u waste a full squad defending a flag which is not capturable just to protect the cass when rtb, there should be a exceptional rule here so it can be played how it was dessigned, I guess.

"Jose what language do u speak...me may have a HOG member who can talk to you to make this easier."

Thanks for take care, Im Spanish but its fine whit the translator and my own knowledge.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds