• Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 11 months ago #18340 by Danielj15
Ban Appeal was created by Danielj15
Danielj15
1ce7d5bc1ab39232e771cd21f097a9df

hello i was banned from your discord and pr server for posting a meme i am truly sorry that i posted it because it obviously made some people unhappy
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18348 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
actually the meme was hilarious, then you kept posting more. We only can imagine how many you would have spammed us with before you got banned.

What makes matters worse is you are an admin on another server, and while on veterans gaming server with one of our guys being there you trolled and teamkilled him, talking shit about him, hog and me.

So, we have a zero tolerance on trolls, as you can imagine trolling does nothing to help anyone.

Have you talked to Wicca yet?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18352 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
not going to answer?
  • Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 11 months ago #18355 by Danielj15
Replied by Danielj15 on topic Ban Appeal
i posted 2 different memes i did not spam your discord.
oh yes dejan your A+ admin i was trolling him was i? your lovely admin got in my heli and started talking about how hog is better then prta and hog made the white list i respond back with a "okay leave the squad cunt" and lots of xDs (my mate the sl went afk) your lovely admin then got mad cause we didnt want him in are squad so he started swearing and i simply responded with a "chill" in the squad chat and you can see this from the logs ...

Also why were my mates that were in the discord server got threatened if they dont report me to PRTA staff for posting a meme they would be banned of your PR server ..

Why would i need to talk to wicca...

sorry didnt know i had to respond in a certain time frame
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18356 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
ok, well, wicca has the logs that show you teamkilling dejan over and over, i see he did not contact you and i guess we have to go to the devs with it as community admins arent to be trolling other communities.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Dejan
More
5 years 11 months ago #18357 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic Ban Appeal
Daniel,
you do NOT deserve to play pr at all with that behaviour, and you are lucky that you still can, having people lie for you wont get you unbanned from HOG. Showing disrespect to any HOG associated players is an insult to HOG and will not be tolerated, not talking about showing disrespect to highest ranked admins and HOG community in general.
You should be ashamed of your actions, as an admin you should not go to other servers to break rules, but help your colleagues from other servers to enforce them.
With respect Dejan.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds