Ban Appeal

• Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 11 months ago #18374 by Danielj15
Replied by Danielj15 on topic Ban Appeal
So your telling me i am banned from your server for harassing/insulting HOG (posting 2 memes) and dejan is fine for harassing me and insulting PRTA this seems a little unfair doesn't it ?

super what about you threat to ban weedtoaster for not telling wicca that i posted 2 memes?

you still have not showed proof of me trolling Dejan (wheres your video buddy)

Also you should probably not tell your admins that you made the whitelist and take credit for alons hard work
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18376 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
you were banned before you could post more, you are a troll. people can say whatever they want, doesnt bother me or the clan, you just cant (as an admin) go around teamkilling and trolling people, not my rule, talk to the devs.

have proof i said he was banned? is he banned? lie much? btw, we can ban anyone for any reason, again, not my rule, ask the devs.

daniel, i dont even know you, didnt know you until i saw you posting memes, again, if you had simply had a bit of self control and posted the one, it would still be there and would be funny as it was. but you kept on, you say, only two of them and yes it was only two because i was in channel when you did them and banned you as it appeared you were not going to stop, again, we dont allow trolls on our servers.

then, you go teamkilling and that proved my point and validated my decision to remove you so im not sure where the confusion is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Dejan
More
5 years 11 months ago #18379 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic Ban Appeal
Thank you super.
In case of daniel and crew, as i said, group lying wont get you unbanned, be somwhat decent and tell the truth. I never joined daniel's squad to troll him, I joined toasters squad to play with him, as i did in previous round. On that prevoius round, daniel joined squad and started harasing me aswell as HOG community. He countinued to do that next round and ended it with 2 tks and leaving the server to join some PRTA internal event with toaster and mario.
Thank you again for understanding super and have a nice day
  • Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 11 months ago #18380 by Danielj15
Replied by Danielj15 on topic Ban Appeal

Daniel
You see these things happen when people lie, they get lost in them,
Good bye and have a nice evening.

"on that previous round daniel joined squad and started harasing me aswell as hog community?,

Think you got lost in your own lie there i played one round on veterans gaming it was kokan you were in mine and weeds squad for 30mins that is the like the second time i have played with you. and stop using this bullshit about.
me harasing the hog community you where the one harasing me and PRTA not Me harasing HOG yes i called u a cunt and to shut the fuck up but thats cause you would not shut up about how good you where and how hog is better and how hog made the whitelist so stop with this daniel was harasing HOG bullshit ...

caused it "seemed" key word seemed there you do not know me you do not know if i have self control i had 2 memes that my good friend mate and he said post them on HOG discord so i did i had no more memes and even if i did because i wouldnt like it if someone came to prta discord and spammed us with memes.

have proof i said he was banned? is he banned? lie much? btw, we can ban anyone for any reason, again, not my rule, ask the devs.

yes well kind of i have a lovely screenshot that weed took after you had a chat over discord voip to him about you banning him if the doesn't report me..

Let me just add i am not trying to attack anyone here i am just simply trying to get unbanned if it comes across like i am attacking you just know i am not.

Link to ss
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/367424857...6/lollmaolfmaoxd.PNG
More
5 years 11 months ago #18381 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic Ban Appeal
Stop lying, you joined on al basrah at the end of the round started bullshiting on HOG as soon as you saw me in squad, anyways its done, stop spaming the forum with your lies, you will just end up being banned off forum for spam aswell.
More
5 years 11 months ago #18382 by BubblyNinja
Replied by BubblyNinja on topic Ban Appeal

so daniel cannot control himself, got it, thanks. I realized this when he couldnt stop posting memes. I know he said he only posted two and thats because when i saw the second one i realized he would not stop, one is funny, continual posting is trolling.

The difference here is that Daniel recognized that he was wrong and came to apologize for the "meme spam". Meanwhile, Dejan is posting, still on his high horse, with the notion that he was not at any fault here.

On that prevoius round, daniel joined squad and started harasing me aswell as HOG community.
you joined on al basrah at the end of the round started bullshiting on HOG as soon as you saw me in squad,

First failure to bring up the video then you conveniently pull some new info from out of the ground? :whistle: "You see these things happen when people lie, they get lost in them." I was in the teamspeak and discord while they were playing. He definitely did not mess with you until you started attacking him in Kokan.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds