Ban Appeal

• Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 11 months ago #18360 by Danielj15
Replied by Danielj15 on topic Ban Appeal
over and over again? if you really had logs you would see me telling him to chill and that i tked him twice i am not saying that its alright to tk i am saying that your lovely hog admin dejan was harassing me and my friends.
  • Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 11 months ago #18361 by Danielj15
hello there dejan i dont deserve to play pr for tking you twice cause you would not shut up about how hog is better then prta (couldnt give 2 fucks it just gets annoying) you also threatened my friends with banning them if they did not report me to the server admins and PRTA.. How am i lying do you have any proof of me lying renumber you said you were recording why have u not posted it?... Plz show me where i insulted HOG i never insulted HOG on your discord server/PR server, i have sworn at you cause your special (not a insult towards HOG associated players just i really like you dejan) hm ```as a admin you should not go to other servers to break the rules POST RECORDING PLZ..... And Could HOG help there colleagues from others sides some time plz.

xoxoxo
More
5 years 11 months ago #18362 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic Ban Appeal
Daniel
first of all, intentional killing on several occasions is breaking the rules, and also what banning are you talking about?? You see these things happen when people lie, they get lost in them, toaster was telling that about super not me sweetheart. Second of all, you are lucky that i screwed up and recorded video only so i scraped that, but anyways we all know well what happened there, so be somewhat decent and tell the truth, lies wont help, but neither the truth will, but why lie when the outcome is same. And last of all, why am i wasting my time on you, this thing is solved.
Good bye and have a nice evening.
  • Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 11 months ago #18363 by Danielj15
`i am not saying that its alright to tk i am saying that your lovely hog admin dejan was harassing me and my friends.`
plz read properly

weedtoaster has told me that two times that you and super have threatened to ban him over voip just for being my friend and not reporting me so maybe its time you tell some truth my good friend. Plz show me where i have got lost in things... how would you know what weed toaster was talking about were you in the ts channel... oh few i am so lucky your recording screwed up aint i... The Outcome is the same so your saying that i am staying banned or what?
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #18370 by BubblyNinja
Replied by BubblyNinja on topic Ban Appeal
After thoroughly reading through what has already been posted in the thread I'd like to provide my own observations since I was in the Teamspeak channel with Daniel as this was happening. First: What Daniel did in your discord channel was definitely unwarranted but he did come to apologize so I do hope you come to accept that apology. However, concerning your admin, Dejan:

Daniel,
you do NOT deserve to play pr at all with that behaviour, and you are lucky that you still can, having people lie for you wont get you unbanned from HOG. Showing disrespect to any HOG associated players is an insult to HOG and will not be tolerated, not talking about showing disrespect to highest ranked admins and HOG community in general.You should be ashamed of your actions, as an admin you should not go to other servers to break rules, but help your colleagues from other servers to enforce them.

First of all, this is the most hypocritical thing I've read given the context. You joined Daniel's squad and actively harassed him during the round spouting some unsubstantiated claims about how HOG was better than PRTA. You were then even asked to leave the squad. Listen, I'm entirely down for some friendly competition between servers/communities but what you did was highly unprofessional and uncalled for. I find it discourteous as well as asinine that you accuse Daniel of disrespect when there was no respect shown to him in the first place. You absolutely have no right to say that Daniel does not deserve to play PR.

Daniel
first of all, intentional killing on several occasions is breaking the rules, and also what banning are you talking about?? You see these things happen when people lie, they get lost in them, toaster was telling that about super not me sweetheart. Second of all, you are lucky that i screwed up and recorded video only so i scraped that, but anyways we all know well what happened there, so be somewhat decent and tell the truth, lies wont help, but neither the truth will, but why lie when the outcome is same. And last of all, why am i wasting my time on you, this thing is solved.

First of all any hostilities, flaming, or harassment is also breaking server rules which you did on several occasions. Its absolutely laughable that you bring up Daniel breaking the rules when you yourself broke server rules and essentially instigated the entire incident. To me your claim to have recorded the entire event then failing to provide said proof when its called upon tells me that it was an empty threat towards Daniel at the time. "You see these things happen when people lie, they get lost in them.". It seems to me that the outcome is not justly decided since there are many inconsistencies in your conviction of Daniel.

Lastly, for the 3 long years, I've known him, Daniel turned out to be one of the most level-headed individuals I've ever met, despite his age. He only rarely snaps at people who are provoking him, friends, or in this case, shit-talking the community he has been apart of for years. His decision in teamkilling Dejan in response to the harassment was, in my opinion, misguided but would never have occurred in the first place if your admin, Dejan, had some sense of modesty or self-control.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by BubblyNinja.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danielj15
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #18372 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
"His decision in teamkilling Dejan in response to the harassment was, in my opinion, misguided but would never have occurred in the first place if your admin, Dejan, had some sense of modesty or self-control."

so daniel cannot control himself, got it, thanks. I realized this when he couldnt stop posting memes. I know he said he only posted two and thats because when i saw the second one i realized he would not stop, one is funny, continual posting is trolling.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds