Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

banned, but i don't know why (long story)

• Gergo Petes
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1960 by Gergo Petes
banned, but i don't know why (long story) was created by Gergo Petes
So.

I'm kinda a new player, i started playing 1 week ago. I was playing on your server, and drove the APC. After a few minutes i got kicked, and after i rejoined, an admin (can't remember his name, maybe Jevski) starts kinda shouting at me not to use the APC under 15v15 player. I got it,alright.. After that he shouting at me to bring back the APC, don't let it on the middle of the battlefield... I tried to bring it back 2times, but the enemy killed me.. fortunately one of my squadmates was there and brought back the APC, but it was heavily damaged, he couldn't move much, just brought closer to our base. The squadleader asked a repair station to fix the APC and drive it back to the base... I brought a repair station (i was dead, so it didn't take too much time), and i drove to there. We started to repairing it, when an enemy ambushes us, the APC blown up (3of us died there), and that moment i got banned... I heard my squadmates complaining about why the admin banned me, we just wanted to bring back the APC.
Can you please check what was the problem, what i did wrong, when i followed the admin's instructions?
Many thanks
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Gergo Petes.
  • Gergo Petes
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1961 by Gergo Petes
Replied by Gergo Petes on topic banned, but i don't know why (long story)
Additional info: When I rejoined after the kick, i got messages like: STOP THAT STOP THAT
I didn't know what to stop, i just rejoined the game, didn't do anything. After that the Admin starts shouting at me to bring back the APC. And you can read what happened after.
More
8 years 3 months ago #1962 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic banned, but i don't know why (long story)
I didnt shout at you first of all, its called a command voice. After warning you and your mate around 8 times in total to return the apc, you didnt reply, you didnt return it. You then rejoined, and I warned you to return it. Again no response. Then I had to enter your sqd and tell you, again it took several minutes for you to reply.

It really is simple if your new, dont use assets, and read the server rules.

And its a tempban. So again, go read the rules.
  • Gergo Petes
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1963 by Gergo Petes
Replied by Gergo Petes on topic banned, but i don't know why (long story)
Alright, thanks for your answer. I read the rules (I had time), next time I'll keep in mind those. Unfortunately after I rejoined, I tried to bring back the APC, but i got killed 2 times. I know it's no excuse, I tried to answer you that I'm working on it. *Doing a mic check just right now.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds