Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for what?

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1980 by Rubem
Banned for what? was created by Rubem
Hello all!

This weekend I was banned for no reason whatsoever. From what I remember I was the squad leader, and than, someone from the =HOG= attempted to contact me and for no reason he just banned.

Well, he might say that he tried to contact me and I didn't answer (mic problem I guess) however I could contact, clearly another squad, warning them about enemies around and he did answer, also I have asked to the people in my squad if anyone wanted to be the squad leader, and none of them wanted, so what was the real reason for being banned?

If was a communication failure, he could at least answer when I asked him on the chat, if he wasn't hearing me, than I could see with the others in my squad if they wasn't hearing me as well. Instead, he just banned.

Btw, my nick is Wicky on the game.

Thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Rubem.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #1984 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned for what?
[2016-01-03 12:07:20] db102f8ac1a5a93f5cc2321b5e9348cc Wicky 177.97.53.32 no mic sl, non responsive in txt banned by =HOG= Jevski (perm)
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1990 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Banned for what?
[12:06 TEAM 1 ] =HOG= Jevski: !w wick MIC
[12:06 TEAM 1 ] =HOG= Jevski: WICKY RESPOND
[12:07 TEAM 1 ] =HOG= Jevski: !b wicky no mic sl, non responsive in txt

[12:08 TEAM 1 ] =HOG= Jevski: well i gave writtn warning, and 5 min of verbal, he didnt say anything..so....

Im sorry if this was because of mumble failure or something else. Its just that recently we havde had a great influx of foreign players who dont speak, nor understands any english. They use assets and Squadlead, and often free kit sqds.
When I then join and tell them you need a mic to SL, they just join and leave, instead of disbaning the sqd, surpassing the problem to the next player in line who does not have a mic or speaks any english...and round and round we go, join, leave join, leave join leave....

I will glady have you unbanned and I apologize for any inconvenience. If you notice a SL not communicating please do report it. It helps the admins alot.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #1993 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned for what?
lifted
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds