The forum is in read only mode.

Banned on hog

• Heelies
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18608 by Heelies
Banned on hog was created by Heelies
Hi, Yesterday morning i played on your server perfectly fine and then i tried to play a little later in the evening and i get the message that i was banned? I would just like to know the reason why. Thank you.

HASH: 711f37c0a9a0cb525921c549fd051e4a

EDIT: Forgot to mention my IGN is Heelies4Feelies
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Heelies.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18615 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned on hog
Got 2 reports of u disrupting the game...one player posted about it.."Hi Guys
I think we come on games too have fun but this guy heeliesfeelies is realy a guy that tries too boikot evreyones game he makes sqauds apc locks them with 2 players and if you talk too him he start swearing at you i realy think its not on too be treated like a piece of crap when im in game he did it too me and a couple of players now
tks"
killer
  • Heelies
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 10 months ago #18618 by Heelies
Replied by Heelies on topic Banned on hog
If you are talking about KILLER.SA the main reason why i kicked him from my squad was because i had friends coming, after i kicked him he started getting fairly aggressive on mumble about me kicking him so i told him to "F off" and kicked him and locked the squad and he made another squad to yell at me in squad comms. i will admit i started arguing with him and that wasnt the best course of action. after that he said he said something along the lines of "im switching teams and im going to kill your shit" im not sure if you can check logs but i did see him on the other team at some point in the game. it wasnt my intent to disrupt the game for him but if it did then i apologize.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18630 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned on hog
ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds