Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Waltz03's Ban Appeal

• Waltz03
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #18854 by Waltz03
Waltz03's Ban Appeal was created by Waltz03
First of all i know how to fly a chopper and people kept harassing me, i landed on the mountain and the chopper tilted, i was trying to get them off and it crash. I can't literally focus since people kept cussing me.

I'm so sorry if you can't bear with me, all i want is to roleplay as a pilot that's all.

I'm so sorry for all the trouble i cost please forgive me, this is the server that i loved to play with, getting banned is emotional for me since this is all what i wanted to do.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Waltz03. Reason: I'm sorry
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #18871 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Waltz03's Ban Appeal
[2018-05-18 23:47] f971dff151e0ff05d11d064a9dd65a77 Waltz03 Asset wasting, practice before using our assets banned by =HOG= Yogi (perm)
[2018-06-16 06:15] eb1c7a73ac07aa5391d8b87baf9e5a52 Waltz03 This is not a training server, do not fly on this server unless you know how. Go to a training server. banned by PRISM user jmoney (perm)

this is the 2nd time you have been banned for the same thing, you must not be very good at it
  • Waltz03
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #18874 by Waltz03
Replied by Waltz03 on topic Waltz03's Ban Appeal
Please i won't fly a chopper again, i swear please dont ban me, it was unfair like im not trolling i was just trying please guys.

I just want to play on this server, im playing serious and i'm not trolling please guys... i really beg you to please unban me.

Also ik how to fly, it was a clear misunderstood. The reason i got banned is because i fly the chopper to the fob in the mountains but it tilted and everyone died. I'm not practicing and i was doing my part.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Waltz03.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #18875 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
but, pilots that know how to fly dont crash them in the mountains because it is tilted, they know how to keep that from happening, you dont, and you keep "trying" and thats what we are trying to tell you, here, dont try, you are not a good pilot apparently.
  • Waltz03
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #18876 by Waltz03
Replied by Waltz03 on topic Waltz03's Ban Appeal
Please unban me sir, i wont fly again for sure
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #18878 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__