The forum is in read only mode.

Updated Ban Appeal

• Cardio
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18885 by Cardio
Updated Ban Appeal was created by Cardio
Greeting HOG community,

I was banned sometime mid-last year for intentionally creating squad bugs on HOG. For this, I was banned.

I made an appeal a number of months ago asking to be unbanned and was denied.

The recent PR patch updated everyone's cd-key, so now all keys are "fresh" and not banned from anywhere. However, my IP remains banned. I would like to request that in the light of many people being given a "second chance", that I may be given a second chance. I regret what I did and promise to move forward in playing in a constructive manner.

=]H[= Cardio <<< that was the name I was playing under when I was banned
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18886 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Updated Ban Appeal
you dont like our server so you sabotage it.
now you want to play here, doesnt make sense to me and is a dangerous precedent for us to set. True that we have not readded players to the new ban list but hackers and saboteurs are the exception.

Why come here anyway, is it no fun on NWG server?
  • Cardio
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18887 by Cardio
Replied by Cardio on topic Updated Ban Appeal
Hi again,

For years I played on HOG without problems. I always enjoyed it, it was not my favorite server, as my clan had our own server on and off over the years, but any time I hopped onto HOG I knew I would get a consistent gameplay experience. I enjoyed it as an "alternative" to my clans server. But when my clans server shut down for the last time about two years ago, I've been missing the type of gameplay and management of a PR server that I saw with the H server.

But I got cemented in the old ways of my clans H server. The gameplay was a lot different there, and as a result I had a certain view of how a PR server should be run and managed. When HOG became the only NA server people play and had been for some time, I wanted a change of pace and took a chance on maybe NWG bringing back the old gameplay I used to see on my clans server.

I made a dumb decision and did not consider the consequences. I made a lot of friends playing PR, and still have a lot of friends who play PR. I wish to be able to rejoin them and reconcile for the wrong I have done.

I was wrong in how I went about expressing my difference of opinion and regret what I did.
  • Cardio
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #18941 by Cardio
Replied by Cardio on topic Updated Ban Appeal
Would I be able to be given one final chance? I wish to prove myself a constructive member of the community and right my wrongs.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #18986 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Updated Ban Appeal
ban lifted, be good.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds