• Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 10 months ago #18925 by Danielj15
Ban Appeal was created by Danielj15
THOT Danielj15
adf3f12254ea14df5fc0acc43557f2b5

Got Told I was banned for trolling by rageblade. Hows was i trolling i would love to know because i was in apc squad we built fob then i waited in main for lav to spawn we took lav kill shit then banned for trolling.
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
5 years 10 months ago #18929 by =HOG=Rageblade
Replied by =HOG=Rageblade on topic Ban Appeal
Thank you for coming on the forums,
Someone said that someone said you were trolling, so i switch teams and i investigated, you report SlackJaw00 for abusing you and throwing smokes in main. I went and talked to him and he admitted to throwing smokes in main but not saying anything disrespectful "abusing" towards you.
Now since he said that, i remember yesterday on Fools Road you disrespected a player by the name of Adda
The Rules state to respect all players
1.8 Respect all players and play as a team.
What i saw is that you used vulgar language and threaten to TK him
Later on that day, on silent you were spamming mumble and when persons told you to stop you didn't
In my eyes you are nothing but a troll.
Now to present times
i will watch the battle recorder to see if you shooting at trans this morning on Qwai if you did so be it
If you didn't do that my apologies for banning you,
Just Keep in mine i dont like trolls and i dont think any of the admin like trolls either
I will watch the battle recorder and get back with you ASAP

File Attachment:

=HOG= Rageblade
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rayray2014_
  • Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18932 by Danielj15
Replied by Danielj15 on topic Ban Appeal
i remember yesterday on Fools Road you disrespected a player by the name of Adda

this was sorted out by a different admin (@Halgesson) and he found that i was not in the wrong and adda was mad because we got apc and kicked him.

troll the only experience i have had with you is you telling me not to swear at my clan mates cause its "abuse".

i probably shoot a bullet sorry yes i would take a warning for it. throwing smoke and telling me to kms is worse isint it.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Danielj15.
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18944 by =HOG=Rageblade
Replied by =HOG=Rageblade on topic Ban Appeal
First of this has nothing to do with the APC, this is about you disrespecting players calling them "cunts" and wanting to kill them

In Hades Peak last night you were running around main saying random stuff in microphone and when persons told you to stop you didn't. Why did you this did you not hear them, are you deaf or where just simply just trolling them, even when i told you to stop you didn't and i kicked.
Even when you were doing that i heard in the background your teamspeak or whatever platform of voice communication you use, i heard one of your friends say "stop dude, you will get ban". Are you testing the limits or bending the rules here, cause i mean people told you to stop and you didn't.

Now to Qwai, good that you have admitted that, now that's dropped because you said you shot and this does not have to go on any longer, i have the other guy a verbal warning not to throw smoke or fire in main, this is also a warning to you to not shot or fire in main.

This is to top of the rule page
If you do not understand a rule or have a question, please ask an admin before taking an action that might break the rule. We expect everyone who plays on HOG servers to understand the rules and because of this, we do NOT issue warnings when rules are broken.
And yes we still do issue warning because we know that the PR Community is dying

Rules -https://www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

Now back to hades, why did you not stop when people asked you to stop. Some people know the limit of singing and when someone ask them to stop, i think they understands that it is time to stop messing around.
It went to the point where i had to resort to kicking you

File Attachment:

=HOG= Rageblade
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by =HOG=Rageblade.
  • Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 10 months ago #18945 by Danielj15
Replied by Danielj15 on topic Ban Appeal
Hades ah yes when you told me to stop swearing at my clan mate because its "abuse" sorry, Yes you may of heard bubbly say "your going to get banned dude" cause we were laughing about you threatening to ban me for swearing at him. Now that you have watched the BR from Qwai and its "dropped" does that mean the ban is lifted?.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18946 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
isnt this two bans now for trolling?
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds