Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
5 years 10 months ago #18973 by jose
Replied by jose on topic Ban Appeal
Your friend tiranicida,

in the prta forums Dutchcourage player has started a post asking to do something couse u play admin in prta server and troll in the others,

at the end of the post someone of the prta member stuff says it all has been a mistake and false ban report,

now I posted a last message there linking this post and saying that's not true is not a false report is last warning becouse of your bad behavior, response ? get banned from forum 1 day...... really ?
  • Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18974 by Danielj15
Replied by Danielj15 on topic Ban Appeal
i don't have control over what senior admins think i didn't ban you either it was done by a moderator.

you have no idea what happened during the round i was banned so please just stay out of it i am unbanned by hog admins choice so if you have a problem feel free to report me on prta and hog (:

(i have sent you a pm where you can join prta discord and have a chat why you were banned)
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Danielj15.
More
5 years 10 months ago #18976 by jose
Replied by jose on topic Ban Appeal
already too late my girlfriend is coming, will be apleasure to hear the damn drama police saying i just try to attemp to make drama blablabla while the only think Im doing is showing the true.

GHOST_-DK- said:
Thank you for your report DutchCourage
The Senior Admin Team have talked to Daniel about the situation.
Daniel was falsely banned on HOG and has now been unbanned. If you believe he comes across as a troll on a personal level I would recommend to stay away from him, or engage in a mature conversation with him.
If you have any further requests or concerns please let us know.

I posted:
Didn't look like false

ban hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...ppeal?start=12#18971

looks like he acted like a bad player tk, insult, troll, and then get a last chance to stop literally said by hog admin stuff "come to our server and take up slots just so you can be immature"

lol... false report.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danielj15
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds