ban

• Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 9 months ago #19028 by Danielj15
ban was created by Danielj15
was in firefight with brits trying to cross bridge then got banned for tking and ass-hating..

i was not ass-hating i tked 1 russian guy (called Dexter i think( for trying to steal my kit) reported dexter nothing then perma banned 20mins later for ass-hating and tking by pwnr
More
5 years 9 months ago #19031 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic ban
Hello DanielJ15,

I banned you because of an intentional teamkill at main which did lead to a fuck around with you and other players.

Map : dragon_fly
Gamemode : cq
Layer : 32
Team 1 : chinsurgent
Team 2 : gb
ROUND STARTED: 2018-07-02 09:21

[09:41:05 TEAMKILL] THOT Danielj15_ [kni_ak47bayonet] <A>Dexter.
[09:41:57 GLOBAL] <A>Dexter.: !r Danielj15 tk
[09:42:05 KILL] Pitexor [gbrif_l85A2iron_6] THOT Danielj15_
[09:45:41 T1 SQUAD 5] THOT Danielj15_: !r dexter trying to tk me in main
[09:47:06 TEAMKILL] THOT Danielj15_ [insrg_akms] <A>Dexter.

The reason why you were banned 20 minutes later is because mostly when I`m in PRISM, I´m at work at the same time. So there might be some little time periods when I´m afk maybe. But I go through the logs when I come back to provide a quality atmosphere on the server and react (almost) on every reports the player sent to me in the meantime.
More
5 years 9 months ago #19033 by pwner_pt
+ afterwards you commin to discord with your idiot friends startin insulting and trolling
  • Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 9 months ago #19034 by Danielj15
Replied by Danielj15 on topic ban

+ afterwards you commin to discord with your idiot friends startin insulting and trolling

i am sorry how were we trolling? prta ts went down so we went "eh fuck it hog discord has voip go there" so we joined the pr channel and started talking in the project reality channel?
More
5 years 9 months ago #19035 by pwner_pt
every player is allowed to come to our discord and to use our channel...but that doesn´t include calling the admin shit on his head and insult him
  • Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 9 months ago #19036 by Danielj15
Replied by Danielj15 on topic ban

every player is allowed to come to our discord and to use our channel...but that doesn´t include calling the admin shit on his head and insult him

okay sorry what? we did not come and call any admin "shit on his head" or insult an admin i may of called my mates a cunt and if you thought it was directed at you sorry..

i am waiting for your demos to update and i will make a video showing i killed dexter in self defense
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds