Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal

More
5 years 9 months ago #19043 by Hello
VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal was created by Hello
Good day dear gentlemen from HOG sever in PR,

My username is VicManAndMan, and I have come to your lovely website with the purpose of appealing to a recently applied permanent Ban.
The situation happened around 9:00 PM CEST, of the Sunday 1st of July. The map was Lashkar and I was in the Insurgent team by the time it was imposed. The problem was caused due to an individual impulsive reaction, of which I'am very sorry from: I threw a grenade to my feet while screaming "Banzai!!!", then proceeded to run to a save distance under allied AK fire.
To be honest, I didn't actually wanted to harm anyone, for this reason I calculated the distance between friendly forces and me. Yes its true, the incident occurred in the vicinity of a friendly cache, but yet again, If I wanted to actually negatively affect anyone with such criticizable behaviour, I wouldn't have thrown it to my own feet, but to an allied position.
Sadly, in the incident perished an honourable Admin of your server named: Eggs& BaconCody, who due to the confusion, stumbled upon my explosive artefact, and unable to retreat to a safe distance, lost his life.
I am genuinely sorry for my wrong doing, for this reason I will personally extent my most sincere apologies to him directly.
This is my first time in such situation. I have never had the intention of showing myself as a disruptive or toxic player nor ever want to do so. Mistakes are human, and I don't want to be judge as a person for this particular one, for this reason I started this humble appeal.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my case, even if it doesn't necessarily mean that the Ban will be lifted, still means a lot to me.
Love,
VicAnd
More
5 years 9 months ago #19044 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal
It wasn't Cody who banned you, it was me. I was present and saw the whole derpiness. I will give you one more chance to tell the truth and explain exactly what happened.
More
5 years 9 months ago #19046 by Hello
Replied by Hello on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal
I know it was you the one who Banned me Halgesson, I never said it was Cody nor tried to insinuate such a thing. As I already said, what happened was the product of an impulsive moment. But if you want to know the motive, then there is nothing to hide.
In the squad comms someone started talking about an execution (which I was the target of), of course it was a silly game, no one was meant to get hurt. When the guys of my squad started getting closer to me, I threw the grenade to my feet so they kept the distance, and then the hole incident occurred. As I already mentioned, It was a mistake and I am sorry for my wrong doing.

Love,
VicAnd
More
5 years 9 months ago #19047 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal
So you are telling me that out of the blue someone said ''Let's execute Vic!''? No background to that? Who was this someone?
More
5 years 9 months ago #19048 by Hello
Replied by Hello on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal
I believe it was Cody the one to start with this little game, and then we all got carried away. Still, it was a silly game, and they themselves tried to explain it to you. That doesn't (of course) change the fact that I made a mistake by escalating the aforementioned situation.

Love,
VicAnd
More
5 years 9 months ago #19049 by DutchCourage
Replied by DutchCourage on topic VicManAndMan's Ban Appeal
I don't wanna mingle in this appeal but what he's saying is true. There was derpiness in the squad and we were threatening to shoot him. He panicked and started shrieking like a woman and then pulled the pin. We were all having a good laugh. He's harmless and a nice guy and a reasonable player. Pls coroberate with cody. He ain't lying
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hello
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds