The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for "intentional tk by roadkilling" ancian

• Buttermilch251
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19130 by Buttermilch251
Name: Buttermilch25
Hash: 7f3fbe72273514c22e989582a32d9c5d

Banned for "intentional tk by roadkilling" Ancian on Silent Eagle on the 08.7.2018
64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_201...gle_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo

I did not roadkill him intentionaly he walked in front of my apc

I posted the screenshots of this gif on his report about me.

I opened my map after I turned the apc towards the exit of the russian main because there are no obstacles in the way. Since I had the map open I could not see ancian moving into my way.
You can clearly see I am moving in a straight line and ancian is walking into my way. I closed my map and he is standing in front of the apc.
I startle and try to avoid him but its too late. Thats why the apc is doing a swivel as you can see on the tracker.
He didnt stop to let me pass and avoid an accidental tk, he walked deliberately into my way to create one.
Keep watching the tracker and you can see that I am turning around after I left main to revive him but then I said nahh fuck it, because why should I revive somebody who walks in front of an driving apc. For that I am sorry I should have revived him. But I am not sorry for running somebody over who walks willingly infront of an moving apc. Please unban me.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19131 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned for "intentional tk by roadkilling" ancian
ban lifted
More
5 years 8 months ago #19133 by ancian
Link to the reply i just wrote to the arguments of 'Buttermilch25' on the report thread: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/how-ca...-roadkilling?start=6

Please also provide the rationale for the ban and ban lifting because two opposite decisions have been made in a very short period of time.

Thank you,
Best Regards,
ancian
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19134 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned for "intentional tk by roadkilling" ancian
my mistake, i didnt see all that other stuff, i rebanned him.
  • Buttermilch251
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19138 by Buttermilch251
Replied by Buttermilch251 on topic Banned for "intentional tk by roadkilling" ancian
Please state the reason for my ban and how you justify it.
  • Buttermilch251
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19144 by Buttermilch251
Replied by Buttermilch251 on topic Banned for "intentional tk by roadkilling" ancian
Super 65s reason for my ban:
"i readded your ban based on pwner's post, not this one, one guy running over one other guy is not enough to keep someone banned, however, what you were doing based on pwner's post would keep you banned."

This is pwners post:
"Buttermilch took the trans chopper to fly around. He tried to ram the enemy chopper intentionally but didn´t hit it. After that the enemy chopper landed next to his friendlies` firebase. Buttermilch turned around and flew kamikazee right into the other helicopter on the ground...also into his own friendlies and the firebase."

Pwner is saying I crashed my trans helicopter intentionally into the other teams helicopter and thats the reason why I am banned on HOG.

Here is my response to it:

Tracker file
64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_2018_05_17_12_14_59_goose_green_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo

battle recorder file (you need to rollback PR to watch it since its and older version)
64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/auto_2018_05_17_12_18_59.bf2demo

If you look at the tracker it realy looks like I am trying to ramm their helicopter.
But I spotted the helicopter at 3:37:43 and to do that you need to have it in your sights so you have to go straight towards it or else you wont be able to press Q and spott it. I inform the leader of squad 1 Gigahorizon about the approaching enemys and to make it easier for them to attack their landing position I turn around and try to spott the helicopter again.
Around 3:37:34 there was a server lag and after it I could not pull my helicopter high enough again and crash into the other teams helicopter. Pwners says: " flew kamikazee right into the other helicopter on the ground" .
Take a look at the battle recorder file and you can see I am killing it with the bottom and tires of my helicopter, because my intention was not to ramm it, it was to fly over it. Thats why I dont dive/kamikazee on it.
I dont ramm their helicopter frontal with the nose of my helicopter, I kill it with the bottom of mine which should indicate my intention to pass above their helicopter and not to kill it.
Also look at the timing of the incident. It happens after I fly for almost 25 minutes without any events of me trying to crash into something. Why should I suddenly decide after this period of time to crash my helicopter into the enemys?
I had three opportunities to crash my helicopter into a larger group of enemys which I was aware of (at 3:42:27, 3:40:58 and 3:40:28) and I did not do it.
I have almost 76 hours of playing on HOG without getting banned once (except the fictitious roadkill of ancian). I have one kick for spamming the !r function, because the active admin was not responding to me. I have the same amount of time on SSG and PRTA without getting banned or kicked. When I play project reality I almost always fly the transport helicopters because that is what I enjoy most in this game. I even flew it in the last project reality tournament for the winning team.
There is no reason for me to crash and loose my favourite asset in this game on purpose.
If you believe me unban me please. If you dont believe me this is my goodbye to the HOG server.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds