Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for "intentional tk by roadkilling" ancian

More
5 years 9 months ago #19145 by pwner_pt
I had a longer conversation with buttermilch and he stated me his points again clearly. I´m willing to say that we drop this case and let it go this time.

But butter, you also have to understand that we gettin a lot of shit torwards us at the moment again which we have protect ourselves from. I think I made it clear for you in our talk. There is no way around to keep those things back in our mind. You might not like it but its necessary from our point of view.

I hope those problems will never come up again.

Please unban him.
  • Buttermilch251
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #19146 by Buttermilch251
Replied by Buttermilch251 on topic Banned for "intentional tk by roadkilling" ancian
You should and you have to protect your server there is no way I would ever deny that. This process of banning and appealing is the right thing to do and you did nothing wrong in banning me. It was my fault for not explaining the helo crash to you. I hope aswell we can bury our differences and I want to apologize to ancian for my bad behaviour in the appeal I wrote.
Thank you
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #19152 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned for "intentional tk by roadkilling" ancian
lifted
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds