Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal Teunvd

• Teun
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #19208 by Teun
Replied by Teun on topic Ban appeal Teunvd
So... you warned me for trolling for weeks? And you banned me for trolling for weeks? But the warning was already for trolling right? Hmm..
If you just would have said why i got kicked right away, then there was no problem at all.. But apparently you like it to create drama or something..

Is it a perm ban btw? Or just for 1 month
More
5 years 9 months ago #19209 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Ban appeal Teunvd
I will stop the drama and say case closed for me. You will not getting your ban lifted. At least not when the decision depends on me.

Have a nice day.

pwner_pt
  • Teun
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #19270 by Teun
Still any chance of an unban?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #19272 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal Teunvd
your argument was stupid and still is. you reported a mortar guy for tk as intentional. my biggest pet peeve is players false reporting tk's. then you came to discord with all that mess, he kept telling you to stop and you kept on, thats trolling.
  • Teun
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #19273 by Teun
Like I said, i was crossing the river, and i got shot from both sides. I got tkd. I Thought, it might have been an accidental tk because it was dark, or it was a troll who didnt want me crossing. That's why i reported him for 'Tk' not 'intentional tk'. I got kicked in my loading screen, so i didnt see or hear the reason. I joined back, and asked why i got kicked.. I got warned for trolling.. Can you explain me how THAT is trolling? Because I still didnt get a proper answer on that question.. I report someone (for tk, not intenional tk, because like I said, i didnt know if it was intentional, or a troll), and i get kicked for that? At that moment i didnt know it was a friendly mortar, but its a bit weird if i get warned for trolling if i ask why i got kicked right?
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Teun.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #19274 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal Teunvd
im going to unban you as i do not see in the logs him telling you why you got kicked. i am going to caution you, i dont give two shits about your reasons for reporting that tk, in the future, you better not report someone if it was an accident, learn the difference quick as i will never lift your ban if you are back banned for false reporting a tk.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds