Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

ayy lmao

• seen_it
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19221 by seen_it
ayy lmao was created by seen_it
Come on, that renz twat deserved it. Starts a mortar squad when he doesn't know where the fuck to build them lol. Anyway, sorry for blowing his head off. He's still a bitch. Can I come back purdy please?
More
5 years 8 months ago #19223 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic ayy lmao
[2018-06-03 20:53] b68b22d62f0ff7c266c9167e2404f177 Seen_it 47.216.83.142

You are temp banned. Firstly, read how to correctly post a ban appeal following this then, read the rules here

[03:46:31 TEAM 1] Seen_it: !r /pr.b/ renzzz wasting logi trucks, not building mortars
[03:47:04 T1 SQUAD 3] RzReKt MIA89: !r fuck seen it.....raging
[03:47:16 TEAMKILL] Seen_it [mecrif_g3scope] /PR.B/ Renzzz
[03:47:31 T1 SQUAD 3] /PR.B/ Renzzz: !rp seen_it intentional tk and homophobic slur

So guy was trying to solve his shit out. You go to him, insult him and then shoot him and still think you are right about it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: seen_it
  • seen_it
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19224 by seen_it
Replied by seen_it on topic ayy lmao
The kid's an idiot. He wasn't going to solve anything. Did you even see where he was building? Absolutely retarded location. I was trying to give him advice and he immediately kicks me. Then my report goes ignored? Because why? He's playing buddy on discord kissing ass and I'm not? And homophobic slur? LMFAO, as if I really know what the kid's sexual orientation is haha come on.

I play on your server all the time and follow the rules until idiots like that start wasting assets. I should at least get a chance to explain my side before an immediate ban.

Regardless, I admit I was wrong. But mortars are important and shouldn't be allowed to go to waste like that.

Hash is b68b22d62f0ff7c266c9167e2404f177

Thanks.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19225 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ayy lmao
so its your job to police all the players and force them to do what you want? i guess you missed the rule that the squad leader is in charge of his squad, he doesnt have to have a reason to remove you.

your attitude is shit.

your ban stays for 2 weeks.

IF <<<< notice the all caps, your attitude improves, we MAY let you come back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seen_it
  • seen_it
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19226 by seen_it
Replied by seen_it on topic ayy lmao
Haha, that's harsh. Not sure why you're so mad man. My attitude is pretty much the same as anyone else I've seen that realizes how important teamwork is in this game. I reported him before I TKed him, a warning would have been cool, maybe I'll do it via discord next time. See ya in a couple weeks.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19228 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ayy lmao
you should actually just follow the rules, especially the one that says the rules are your warning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Halgesson
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds