Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

got banned from hog for no reason and no waring

• Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19517 by Ameen
so a couple days ago hog was running a german vs taliban i dont really remmber the map name ok so i made a trans squad named *get to trans* until now every thing is fine few secs after i repawn *round had just started * i get banned so i came here to say that this needs to stop banning people for no reason and waring makes people hate the game i wish that you guys consider removing my ban and telling me why did that happen other than that thanks for reading
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19518 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic got banned from hog for no reason and no waring
[2018-08-06 15:41] 8070153ebe0d9c2b1f5a0f16c8c84d2c INFIL ameen no mic squadleader 1000000001th time duplication squad locking squad banned by =HOG= pwner_pt (perm)
  • Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19519 by Ameen
1st i dohave a mic my mumble was still starting and a trans piolt dosent need 3 extra guys tokeep talking about rando stuff
unban me and i can proof you are wrong
  • Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19520 by Ameen
and there was no trans squad man -_-
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19521 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic got banned from hog for no reason and no waring
we gonna have the admin respond as apparently you do this allot. If you have a mic then how come you dont use it? It is a rule that you have and use a mic.
  • Ameen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19522 by Ameen
as i said my mumble was starting -_- last time i was wrong ok but this time my mumble was starting because i just joined the server and i chancge my mumble ip alot since y cuntry blocks it so it takes a min or so when i join a server for the first time
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds