Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
5 years 8 months ago #19702 by Chris
Ban Appeal was created by Chris
Hi Guys. In game Username "Adalaxy"
So i got banned a few weeks ago.
Ill admit it had been along while since playing but after getting my internet hooked up i just had to jump back in PR.

Jumping into a game i found myself working mortars. Plugging in coordinates and began shelling but my rounds started to fall in to the DOD. I immediately stopped shelling upon the other teams cries of foul play. Without given a moment to apologize and having stopped immediately ( shells still in the air, that is how fast this all went down) I found myself banned. I took my lick and decided to wait out the ban. However is seems I have been perma-banned and I ask leniency to be allowed to play again. I truly respect the rulles and am only guilty of over stepping my abilities. I meant no Grief in my action.
I hope you will reconsider me for participation on your server.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19704 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
i lifted your ban, but you need to follow the rules and pay attention to whats going on as they were complaining ALLOT before you got banned. The admin even issued the kill command on you guys and i guess you kept doing it after.
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19708 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Ban Appeal
I thank you and the only reason it continued was fire was encouraged by my squad lead. I really was just rusty and had only signed in a few minutes prior to the incident.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Chris.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds