• User is blocked
More
5 years 8 months ago #19712 by Duster
Ban Appeal was created by Duster
Name : Duster.420

Map: Soul Rebel

When : 2 or 3 Months ago

Time : 4 or 5 AM

I was on A PR binge on this day & had about 16 hours of play time starting from 1pm the day before..... The map was soul rebel and it was the back end of Saturday night around 4 or 5 AM west coast time with no admins on, I was let into cas on Opfor side by the Russian Mongol clan, 3 or 4 of them with MONGOL tags had CAS squad and I joined as the 5th to fly a jet that was available.
We were waiting at base and until at about 3:52, 8 minutes into the game is when one of there friends joins the squad and says he will spot. At about 3:51 one of the Mongol clan flies a spare cow he stole from Trans squad straight into me as I am standing by the hangar and then the Leader Mongol says we don't want bad pilots in our squad and then kicks me 5 seconds later. The Chopper exploded and killed one of the Mongols with it....
So they kept me in the squad until right before CAS spawned and then rammed a chopper into me and then kicked me from the squad...…… At this point I was 16 hours in on play time and it was 4AM and brain barley working.... After they took off from base I layed about 4 or 5 mines for the Mongol clan to run over when they landed, which they did and then I disappeared from the game ever since then, now it is 2 months later and I want to apologize and possibly come back to a great server and I will honestly never be up past 3 am again because after that your brain goes to shit....
I apologize for this action and I know it was wrong to put mines on the runway to try and get payback and I will not repeat it in the future if I am granted permission once again to play on your great server.
Duster.420 Out
GG
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19715 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
"I will not repeat it in the future if I am granted permission once again to play on your great server."

see that you don't

ban lifted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Duster, graysun
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds