Ban Appeals

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19745 by Ripi
Ban Appeals was created by Ripi
Hi admins. My In game Username "TheGateMetal"
i play pr about 1 years and never got banned before.about 3 weeks ago,i have joined hog server in falklands night mode map and got banned. The problem start :- i try to join cas squad but they reject(i said ok i will spawn at other spawn point) and they said like "lets kill this guy" and push me to the sea. i dont tk anyone and not waste any asset. i got few chat with them. then i got ban without warning.

If i had offended anyone by my word, i deeply apologize . i hope admin can unban me so can join this great server again. i promise i will fix my mistake and follow rules better.

File Attachment:

File Name: BanAppeal.txt
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19746 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeals
[2018-08-02 23:59] cacec3544564e78fc7d19e4cdc2e3217 TheGateMetal RACISM is not tolerated on this server and can get you banned! banned by PRISM user righty (perm)

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19747 by Ripi
Replied by Ripi on topic Ban Appeals
i got insulted many time on that match and nothing happen to them.what i know i just trying to figure out by asking other player to adjust the darkness level so i can play better at night map. false report get permanent ban is kinda make me sad. i hope you can consider to uplift my ban,since this is my first mistake. they misunderstood my word

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19749 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeals
insulting? racism is what is the major thing here

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19750 by Ripi
Replied by Ripi on topic Ban Appeals
Dear admins, i treat everyone equally.i respect other player well.i dont intend to say bad word about race&religion etc to them. i just join conversation with them to smooth the game experience.if my word gone bad or joke just gone very wrong ,forgive me. can you give me 2nd chance??.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19751 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Ban Appeals
Super, I made a post on it in the bans forum when it happened. Search "thegatemetal".

No recommendations from me.

Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds