Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for a comment on something that was funny

• Jorgee!
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19814 by Jorgee!
Thanks but being banned doesn't mean that it was correct.

The first one was a chopper at high altitude that left the enemy airport (but it was at the end of the runway, high altitude) and we had capped the last flag in Kami being US.

I killed the chopper with a jet and got temp banned for that.

The latter says "ghosting" and ghosting is another thing, not saying "lol every machine gun pointing to the entrance" because it is obvious that the team will be deffending the cache building

I do not agree with both reasons to get banned, but as always I didn't get the chance to say my point, admins just act on the first report and never ask more info.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19815 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned for a comment on something that was funny
ok then, all chat, better?

perm bans are not permanent until you are told that here on the forums. We use the perm function in some cases to get you to come here so we can talk to you about what was done wrong, if we didnt then how would we know that the infraction was effectively communicated to you as simply kicking, most don't have a clue why as they miss the message before the server terminates the connection.

While this is infraction was not burning down the server it is one that needs not be said, i feel it could be considered ghosting and can also see how it would not be. Either way, refrain from that in the future and you wont have any problem. If you do have issues with admins, then report those problems to me or haley, do not engage the admin in the server.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds