Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• xxThermalPandaxx
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19939 by xxThermalPandaxx
Replied by xxThermalPandaxx on topic Ban Appeal
Replying again so that I don't keep getting forgotten by the admins while waiting for a response for the 2nd time with another week delay.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19941 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
sorry, it takes awhile to read thru all the shit you post, you get warned on, you get kicked on in the logs. you are high maintenance. When it comes to deciding whether you are unbanned or not, no need to be in a hurry yourself as we arent in a hurry either.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Toxic, =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • xxThermalPandaxx
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19993 by xxThermalPandaxx
Replied by xxThermalPandaxx on topic Ban Appeal
Entering 3 weeks since ban and your only response is to keep waiting. Why is that others get a quick process but you take weeks to even give me a simple 2 sentence reply. For real though at the end of the day you guys perm banned me for flying over DOD. What ever happened to reserving perm bans for actual crimes that deserve it like hacking and mass tking. This is like the world equivalent of giving someone capital punishment for littering.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #20006 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
perm bans are also reserved for trolls, dickheads, constant rule breakers and those we just dont want on our server.

the reason it takes weeks is we want you to conform to our rules, just having you come in and get your ban lifted in a day does nothing to get you to conform. however, you knowing it will take weeks to get your ban lifted, (longer the more times we see you here) may, just may get you to realize that you should follow the rules.

your ban is lifted, up we dont see you again
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds