Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

What a community...

More
5 years 7 months ago #19792 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic What a community...
Wait, So shooting in main (breaking a rule count:1), was in a trans chopper and using the door gunner position to shoot another friendly chopper (count: 2), Came back flaming admins and server being a general asshat in global (count: 3). Sorry i couldn't get your name because the helicopter was full. So i shot you. To get the name. Because you would have been removed from the server regardless if it took 10 seconds more time or not. It would not have changed the fact that you were going to get kicked. I issue a lot of vocal and written warnings. I never have to act up on them. But shooting at another helicopter with a door gun does significant damage to it. So i had to remove you right away because i would rather remove someone trying to teamkill right away, than to wait for the mass teamkills to happen. It is called preventative maintenance in a sense of the word. Maybe come back trying to not shoot down a friendly helicopter. You got temp banned for a reason, and that reason being your attitude thinking the world belongs to you and we should all just bow down to you.

Your warnings are the rules.
  • nipple69
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19794 by nipple69
Replied by nipple69 on topic What a community...
Count 1 Yes shooting at main from chopper
Count 2 No "not" shooting at any bloody friendlies.
Count 3

I've been extremely courteous, try pressing Ctrl+F and type in asshat or any other "insults"
You shot me through no instigation, and kicked me.
You don't enforce rules by breaking them, and if your ability to admin a server is so polarized to the level of do nothing OR use everything you have access to in radical haste with no judgement calls in between, than I truly hope you're not in any position of leadership in the real world for your employees sake.

You further proceeded to play the ego card and kick me off the server again for getting hostile with you which is a equivocal response though yes insulting, but from my perspective someone simply did not like me and was on a witchhunt. I didn't go teamkilling you or spamming the server in response, I made an emotional outburst statement.

Finally, two posts does not equal flaming an admin. A public forum exist for a reason, I'm using it.

"Sorry i couldn't get your name because the helicopter was full. So i shot you. To get the name. Because you would have been removed from the server regardless if it took 10 seconds more time or not. It would not have changed the fact that you were going to get kicked. I issue a lot of vocal and written warnings. I never have to act up on them. "
This alone spells out why you shouldn't have admin privileges for the sake of other players. This isn't real life and you're not a cop worried if I had a gun.
And like you said, if I had team killed anyone I would've been auto-booted or a record of the event would be present...which obviously will not exist.
The whole concept of punishment should fit the crime and any logic doesn't seem to exist here.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by nipple69.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19796 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic What a community...
due to game limitations he shot you to get your name, if you notice, some players names do not show up when point at them, its been known for years, ask around, he didnt shoot you for anything other than to get your name so he could kick you.

oh and btw, are you still here?
  • nipple69
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19821 by nipple69
Yah apparently I am.

I have no idea what's going on with your admins, but now I'm being kicked where I decided to jump on tonight and play a normal fun game with others. No issue whatsoever, and then some dude called prexpert decides to begin harassing me saying I've been teamkilling on the server all night.

Please look at the records and chat records. Your admin needs to be straightened out.
That's great that he BROKE a rule to get my name when I was allegedly doing something...that I have professed I wasn't "teamkilling or shooting assets at main". Your server has been squeaky clean and I've done nothing.

It's possible someone is mixing me up with someone else, but it's really infuriating to be playing a normal game enjoying talking with my squad I was leading earlier only to be booted / kicked because someone decides to play the witchhunt game when they are either wrong or spamming the chat.
Even IF it's a tempban, it's SUPER frustrating. It's pretty easy to lookup the records on your server and see I've been squeaky clean aka "positive" scores. Yes the accidental teamkill does happen, but this isn't anything like that this is straight up harassment on your server by a select few.
If a guy from another server decides they didn't like me and spams all servers with my name it should be on a server by server case by case basis shouldn't it?
Otherwise it is literally straight up harassment and this prexpert guy should be reported for harassment and permanently banned, regardless of his credibility because your server logs will sing my tune. Isn't one of your server rules regarding respecting others? Tonight's abuse of chat spamming until the admin did what he wanted left a bad taste in my mouth I'd only expect from your admins. I could understand if the server logs say I've been teamkilling..........but on the "HOG" server where I was playing tonight it won't.
I'm trying to tell you you have a problem...
It's really unfortunate, there aren't many games out there that put things together the way PR does and it'd be a shame to end up moving on.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by nipple69.
  • nipple69
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 7 months ago #19824 by nipple69
An Elite user doesn't mean they are in the right all the time.

I administer a server too and frankly not using evidence when it's clearly available and going off of the advice of keyboard warriors disgusts me.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19828 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic What a community...
it "disgusts" you? a little dramatic aren't we?
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds