Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

DogACTUAL ban appeal

• DogACTUAL
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19934 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic DogACTUAL ban appeal
No problem. It is kind of my own fault for playing with many different nicks, something that usually if someone does it means he is in 90% of cases a cheater or ban evading.

Sometimes i just want to be anonymous with all the salt and hate in this community or make meme names. I mostly use different names also when i know going in i am going to be shit, like when i am tired, drunk or sth or when i just want to mess around and don't try so hard. So i take another name so i don't embarrass myself so much. That's how you can see the difference though, with my anon accounts i get shit scores and my normal account name i get much better ones. With cheaters it is usually the opposite. XD
  • DogACTUAL
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19935 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic DogACTUAL ban appeal
Can you also make clear what your position is with making anon names? Is it too annoying or interfering with your admin work too much? Graysun told me a few times i should just use my regular name, but other servers do not have a problem with making anon names and i don't know your position on this.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19937 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic DogACTUAL ban appeal
you can use whatever or however many names you want, but if you do, it does raise suspicion but breaks no rules. it can lead to things like this happening but do as u wish.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds