Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned by Ruiz

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19951 by Isaak
Banned by Ruiz was created by Isaak
I got on the server with 50 players on it for the first time this week and I join Ruiz's squad and I was immediately kicked. I didn't know why so I joined back because the two other ones didn't even have squad leaders and he told me I was annoying and temp banned me. I don't ever even remember talking to you. A little over board for a stupid game if you ask me. Not like the game is dying and this is how you guys treat people. My username is Faulktime.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Isaak.
More
5 years 7 months ago #19952 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Banned by Ruiz
Get a life! What the don't you get? What the fuck do you want now? Yes I temp banned you I figured it was the only way to get you to stop annoying me and harassing me on my free time.

What the fuck do I owe you?How many times did I kick you from my squad today before I temp banned you? One? Two? Three? Four? How many more times would I had to put up with your childish shit? I told you you were annoying me and you came back?

I guess If I kick you from the server I wouldn't stop you so here you are! Are you a fucking child? Grow the fuck up!

I owe you nothing! You don't know me from anywhere one of these days you came into my squad first thing you do is start spamming the squad's mumble comms screaming free chuck like a little troll ! I should have had your ass on ice for 3hrs then to see you would get some basic decency. I told you you were annoying me, nevermind questioning the admins decisions on something you had no business with...I kicked you.

One of these I let you stay on my squad, lo and behold, there you go on your own...You don't need a squad I sure as hell don't need you. I kicked you. etc etc etc

I'm done with you. There is an old word in spanish we use for little boys like you that's a pendejo, grow the fuck up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, =HOG=thescooper
More
5 years 7 months ago #19954 by M P
Replied by M P on topic Banned by Ruiz
Thats an incredibly immature reply from an admin.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds