Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Unprovoked perma ban

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #19953 by M P
Unprovoked perma ban was created by M P
Instead of circumventing your permaban Im deciding to try this one more time as my last discussion resulted in egotistism from admins to ban me instead of hearing out my point of view and your admin issues with irresponsibilty in their conduct.

Hash 27742a8a381276ce5189bc8da3006b22

About a week ago I was banned for shooting in main as practise. I was enjoying myself and unbeknownst to me we cant practise shooting "in main". An admin shot me in the face thus disregarding server rules with no provocation or cause to do so to get my name with no warning or provokation then preceded to ban me.
I did not tk nor break any "hard" rules. Furthermore other players like prexpert began saying I had teamkilled which I had not as any log will show on the hog server. Others have access to my pc with different accounts however noone in my house said they did anything on your server upon talking to them. Furthermore my score that game or on logs was not indicative of any misdemeanour indictitive of requiring even kicking.
I was permabanned due to breaking a small rule and hearsay with no proof....after being shot in the face by your admin. This was purely egotism and reckless behaviour by powertrippers wanting to be gone with any issue or for their own dopamine hits. They are acting very irresponsible irrational and abusing their authority online.
So Im going to see if theres someone without an ego problem who can see a mistake was made an admin overstepped their bounds. Itd be great to play again as its the most populated but im certainly not going to shed tears if this goes nowhere with power tripping ppl whos lives revolve on this game.
I AM sorry for shooting in main as practise now that I get that part "where a mumble warning couldve worked perhaps"?
Im not sorry for the complete immature disregard for abusive measures taken to enforce the rule. Its called a measued response when one has authority. There was a lack of warning given. You have admins who cant be bothered to treat the person behind the screen with respect.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by M P.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19955 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Unprovoked perma ban
Reread what u wrote...see if u are as big an asshole as your post makes u sound like.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19956 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Unprovoked perma ban
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19957 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Unprovoked perma ban
the rules are posted for ALL to review and they serve as YOUR WARNING. That means, that hey, we already WARNED you NOT to shoot in main, where? In the rules posted on the website. This way, everyone is on a level field and KNOWS it is against the rules, thus, they wont break the rules.

We have posted our reasons for what happened, you ignore those then circumvented (already) the website ban. You snuck past one of us to post here.

Go away, you are immature and clearly have no idea how to talk with people. Your tone, actions and words merely cause us to block your idiotic nonsense with server and website bans.

buh bye.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds