• Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago #20104 by Duster
Unban Request was created by Duster
Name: Duster
Map : Sarreama

I could not get into contact with YesDaddy or the other player in my squad that day for the proof needed all I can give you is my word on what I saw this day.

This whole incident started because of GC clan ghosting from the Russian side giving CAS locations to US Side where other GC members were. I think this is Chris Webs clan or a close affiliate. I called them out on the ghosting after they cried that I killed them inside DOD when it was on the Very Edge of DOD. Now all of a sudden they want to cover there tracks and I Suspect they want me banned because I can expose them for Ghosting that round and probably most rounds they play.

This ban was for a DOD incident and this was our 2nd time up in cas and this happened after me and my gunner found out they were ghosting us the first time. But this did not mean I was going to kill the Cobra in main. When I did kill them I just got inside the DOD after the cobra exploded and by no means had any DOD warning while cobra was up.

We were in pursuit of there cobra coming in at 900 while they were at 400 over the A 7 area. When they realized they were gonna die they 180ed back towards there main from A 7 or A 8. I still caught those bastards in A9 or A 10 and lead my rockets right into those dirty cheap ghosting bastards. They exploded in A 11 kp 7 and our chopper didn't reach dod Boundary until after they exploded and were dead so how could we have known?

That is the god honest truth and I by no means break any rules and wish to continue gaming on your server and from now on I will track the pings and accounts of the GC players with admins.
More
5 years 5 months ago #20105 by R1ghty
  • Duster
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago #20106 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic Unban Request
Its up to the admins to decide on this situation at hand.

A player (Me) who accidentally not knowingly killed a CAS chopper on edge of DOD

Or

A clan named GC full of multiple members knowingly Ghosting to give there team the upper hand.

I know where I stand and Ill let the admins decide.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #20107 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Unban Request
What proof do u have that they were ghosting? Getting killed by them or having someone tell u that they were ghosting is not proof.
More
5 years 5 months ago #20108 by Hunter
Replied by Hunter on topic Unban Request
If you look at that Saaremaa round chat logs you will see Just_dave (us commander) in chat telling us where the cas is and about what alt the havoc is at. Me and ffg weren't even on the same discord or TeamSpeak at the time. Heres the file of the of the br 64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_201...maa_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo
This is what you put it in storage.googleapis.com/prdemoviewer/v3/index.html?
You can see at both cas fights Just_dave had his uav spotting and telling us where the havoc is.
  • Duster
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20111 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic Unban Request
Haley the only Proof I have is my witness Yesdaddy and one other player. I don't have YesDaddys contact info and the only time I see him was when iin the server.

But I swear on the holy bible of God that a GC clan member was in my squad and joined right when the first cas went up at 3:40. I was calling altitudes to my gunner YesDaddy so we could find what would be best for hitting ground at a distance and then about 2 minutes after that call out (with the GC member in our squad) like magic the Cobra flown by other GC members swooped down on us from 1200 while we were at 800 or 900.

We found out that GC clan was flying the cobra on the US side through Shit talking banter that went back and fourth between the opposing cas squads for a few minutes between the 1st havock dying and until the next one spawned. That's when we knew that GC ghosted us by knowing that a GC clan member was in our squad when the first havoc died.

Now GC Hunter is here bringing in another excuse which i don't believe is true, when my havoc was at 900 I don't think UAV can track it at that height due to UAV being at 600 or 700.

Ive stated my case on the DOD incident which was purley an accident and I apologize for this and send regards to the victims of this incident both ingame and admins taking time to handle this case. I hope I can be unbanned and keep gaming on this great server.

As for the ghosting if I can get into contact with YesDaddy I can get a testimonial that the whole GC clan was ghosting that day and pursue the case further or admins can pursue the case further by tracking all there I.P.s and names in the future.

Clear Skies
Cold LZ's

GG Duster420 Out.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Duster.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds