Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Unban Request

More
5 years 6 months ago #20112 by Hunter
Replied by Hunter on topic Unban Request
You wont find anything with the GC clan trust me. If the admins get the chat logs it will show Just_dave (us commander) telling us what alt and where the havoc is. FFG and I were not on TeamSpeak or discord. Also you are wrong that a GC player joined your squad because FFG was commander before the cas even got up, you can check that in the tracker file. Also FFG never joined your squad the whole round. imgur.com/a/XSvYMVj look at the time 3:41:08 is when FFG went into the commander spot and never left to join ur squad.
More
5 years 6 months ago #20117 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Unban Request
3:34:14 [GC]Hitman2Actual joins server
3:31:26 [GC]Hitman2Actual joins Duster's CAS squad(redfor)
3:30:28 Duster is shot down by Hunter
3:30:10 Hunter crash lands
3:30:07 [GC]Hitman2Actual leaves server, having never spawed in.

This ban appeal isn't about ghosting, but I thought I would provide context as to these accusations.
More
5 years 6 months ago #20118 by Hunter
Replied by Hunter on topic Unban Request
Can you get the chat log of just_dave telling me where the cas is.
More
5 years 6 months ago #20119 by Hitman2Actual
Replied by Hitman2Actual on topic Unban Request
GC has never ghosted and has no reason to ghost, lol. I did not ghost. I had put on auto-join to get in the server and left to get a drink. When I got back, I was on the wrong team but could not switch. I joined an open squad, CAS in this instance, so I would not get kicked for inactivity/not joining a squad. I was in there less than a minute, alt-tab'd trying to fix shadowplay that wasn't turning on. Then I heard that hunter was shot down and that some of the people in our discord were going to play some war thunder, which I wanted to play. I did not even know, at that time, how hunter was killed. I alt+F4'd without ever spawning in, ever talking, or ever being truly in the game-tab. Like I said, we have no reason to ghost, the only time you will see another squad of GC on opposite sides of each other is to give the other team a chance. I am sorry you were banned for not being exactly sure where the DOD started on this map, but it is really low to say that you were killed because of ghosting without proof, and then even lower to try and use it in a forum to get unbanned for something that was your fault.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #20121 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Unban Request

GC has never ghosted and has no reason to ghost, lol. I did not ghost. I had put on auto-join to get in the server and left to get a drink. When I got back, I was on the wrong team but could not switch. I joined an open squad, CAS in this instance, so I would not get kicked for inactivity/not joining a squad. I was in there less than a minute, alt-tab'd trying to fix shadowplay that wasn't turning on. Then I heard that hunter was shot down and that some of the people in our discord were going to play some war thunder, which I wanted to play. I did not even know, at that time, how hunter was killed. I alt+F4'd without ever spawning in, ever talking, or ever being truly in the game-tab. Like I said, we have no reason to ghost, the only time you will see another squad of GC on opposite sides of each other is to give the other team a chance. I am sorry you were banned for not being exactly sure where the DOD started on this map, but it is really low to say that you were killed because of ghosting without proof, and then even lower to try and use it in a forum to get unbanned for something that was your fault.

yeah, sounds legit, lol
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #20123 by Hitman2Actual
Replied by Hitman2Actual on topic Unban Request
I do not play a lot of PR anymore, I am waiting for the new patch to drop. I occasionally play when we are doing squad stuff. If you think I am a ghoster super_6 then please show me that I am and ban me. I do not have any reason to ghost. I am not one to jump right on the forums and start spewing out of my mouth about anything but I won't stand to be told that I am a cheater or be taken as such. Thanks for handling this quickly
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Hitman2Actual.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds