Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Unban

More
5 years 6 months ago #20190 by anas
Replied by anas on topic Unban
i wasnt see anybody !! just i spotted them from my nador and there i had infrmation from other squads there 5 guys coming to my position and i wasnt alone there was 2 guys with me and we was shoot randomly and if you see the video again you will be sure of what I am saying!
why they just ban me and they didnt ban my guys on squad !! they killing also the enmys on same position
i will say that again there PERSONAL PROBLEM BETWEEN ME AND CASSIUS AND HE BAN ME AND HE SEND THAT VEDIO TO SSG ADMINS AND HARDCORE ADMINS !!! JUST CHEAK THE VEDIO U WILL SEE THE RIGHT
More
5 years 6 months ago #20191 by anas
and cheak in vedio btween 00.33 and 00,40 They came from the right side and fired at me. I started to fire and when they hit me, I fell back and called the medic
but u have to see the vedio to end ! just tell me in wich min ecxatliy i killed them behind the bushes ??? there no kills in that vedio !!! that was just Monitoring and response to the fire
More
5 years 6 months ago #20192 by anas
and also cheak 1,20 to 1,30 i was shoot on left side cus i think there also enmys on left side from me and when the admins cheak left side where i was shooting was nobody there behind bushes they was right side where i spotted them and i taking fire from right side
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #20193 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Unban
"i wasnt see anybody !! just i spotted them from my nador" what does that mean? nador? do you mean radar?
More
5 years 6 months ago #20194 by anas
just cheak this photo u will see i was spott them !!! and if u cheak later u will see they was shotting at me from bushes !!! cheak this photo and cheak the vedio
I swear iam not hack !!!
Attachments:
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #20195 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Unban
this will go allot faster if you answer questions.
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds