The forum is in read only mode.

Enquiring About Reason For Ban

• EvilDonut
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2147 by EvilDonut
Enquiring About Reason For Ban was created by EvilDonut
Hi Guys,

I was banned on the 10/01/16 around 10am (Australian time) during a game of Fools Road. It was immediately after I engaged a British APC crossing the south bridge out of their main, but he was engaging from the other side and as as far as I'm aware this is not grounds for a ban (temp or otherwise). I was just wondering what the reason for the ban was.

Thanks,

Evil Donut
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2149 by prolix
Replied by prolix on topic Enquiring About Reason For Ban
I was driving the Spandrel with him and was banned also, reason was "teamkilling" according to why I was banned

We never recieved a warning. Not to mention the fact that =HOG= Im Druid was squadleader and told us to move there and fire
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by prolix.
  • EvilDonut
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2150 by EvilDonut
Replied by EvilDonut on topic Enquiring About Reason For Ban
Nevermind.

Got on teamspeak with the admin and he clarified what happened. It was bad play on my part in terms of engaging an APC that was coming out of main and hadn't engaged yet. IMO the APc should have waited before moving up to the front lines considering that there were enemies outside and he hadn't warmed up, but hey it's really academic at this point. Temp ban was for three hours so it's all sorted. Thanks to imadruid for coming and explaining everything. This topic will be deleted by me if possible and if not, it will remain here for time immemorial.

Thanks,

EvilDonut
More
8 years 2 months ago #2151 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Enquiring About Reason For Ban
Temp ban, see you in 3 hours. You were banned for attacking enemy main. You killed 2 things in the enemy main, which should be a pretty obvious line. Which clearly it wasn't. And to clarify i was on the British side as a squad leader for the APC squad and i know that the apc you killed was not firing from main. And the same goes with that jeep.

So i don't see how you can say that i told you to do anything.
More
8 years 2 months ago #2152 by prolix
Replied by prolix on topic Enquiring About Reason For Ban
Confused you with another =HOG= member that was on Rebel's side leading the APC squad for rebels, I was in your squad on GB before i got teamswitched. Enemy main doesn't include the northern side of the bridge, once APC"s pass over that bridge they are fair game. I never fired as I was the driver, we couldn't even see inside main. Only the northern part of the bridge.

Also maybe a warning instead of getting trigger happy would be a nice thing also. Either way no loss beside respect. See you in 3 hours
The following user(s) said Thank You: David
  • EvilDonut
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #2822 by EvilDonut
Replied by EvilDonut on topic Enquiring About Reason For Ban
Oh na man I'm not saying that you told me to do anything, I was referring to when I was on TS and you explained the reason for the ban. I just thought you did a good job of that is all. That's all I was sayin.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds