• User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20272 by Duster
Unban Appeal / Vehicle road Kills was created by Duster
Tag : Duster.420
Map : Charlies Point
Time : 11/3/2018

I was on Charlies point as a transport pilot and started doing road kills in my transport huey. One of our fobs was under fire from a machine gun team on a hilltop about 100 meters out. I swooped down and got them both with the Skids to which the team said : "Good Job trans, you saved our lives". After this I got cocky and ended up with 5 kills and 0 deaths with no assets lost and then I was banned. I apologize for this incident and now understand the rules about road killing with vehicles.

I am a crazy expert pilot and I have practiced to the point where I can fly off the ground at about 2 feet and do things some people can only imagine. But with that being said I understand now that there are limits on what kind of road kills can be performed on your great server. I hope I can be unbanned now that this is understood.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Duster.
  • Duster
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago #20274 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic Unban Appeal / Vehicle road Kills
If unbanned I will never run over another enemy in the chopper again because at this moment it is burned into my brain and I will never ever attempt to do it in the future.

Thank you for great server
GG
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #20278 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Unban Appeal / Vehicle road Kills
come back in a week.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds