Dunno been banned no idea why.
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20290 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic BANNED - Gunny
Just spoke to haley, Been banned for hacking the prta post has already been denied, it got 13, 0 votes im not hacking simple as. Why am i banned?
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago #20296 by Gunnyy

Just spoke to haley, Been banned for hacking the prta post has already been denied, it got 13, 0 votes im not hacking simple as. Why am i banned?

EDIT : Ive recorded all my games since dog actual accused me on prta so if you would like to tell me which game it was that you think i was hacking ill quite happily upload.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20297 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic BANNED - Gunny
you are banned for investigation of hacking, just like any other.
PRTA does not like the person that made the videos of you, THAT is why you were exonerated over there as well as they may be your friends. We have submitted stuff to the SA forums and those same saw that it was dogactual and they immediately trashed all his videos and claimed the person wasnt hacking. A few days later someone else made another video of the same person and they were ok with it. Point being, i take what prta says with a grain of salt.

Lets take the first 30 seconds of the very first video, how can you explain that you saw that guy?
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #20300 by Gunnyy
All i can say is i am not hacking, i am good at spotting enemies after playing this game for so long. Also some of the prta admins who don't like me have said the exact same thing. Dogactual isn't liked but this shouldn't make there decision biased. Im not hacking, i am a good player its that simple. Ill keep doing stuff like this and i am now recording from now on because of this stupid accusation. I would expect aswell of hog of all servers to believe me since how long i have played here. But tbh mate if you want to go ahead and believe this complete and utter idiot let the ban stick as i no longer play on oceanic times with the NA/Oceanic players so its not really a bad thing for me to be banned. Its just crazy how you have believed this nonsense.

EDIT: I Havn't been dropped from being banned yet on PRTA But everyone can see ridiculous he is being.

EDIT 2: People also don't realise now a days after plays against clans like 3DAC,NWA, ODS, CIA Hardcore etc, The skill level in pr has changed completely after it became standalone this game isn't a challenge anymore due to the fact that so many people play it for the milsim aspect instead of what my groups does play it for as many kills as possible.

I have also seen the SA Posts since i have a lot of admins as my friends and your telling me most of the posts are saying that its dodgy play because that is wrong; This is a stupid accusation and its actually made me quite upset from being banned When am completely innocent; PRTA vote is still up and they havn't banned me yet they let me play. Just look it from my point of view you played this game all your life without being banned for basically anything to some complete idiot who generally thinks your hacking, all he had to do was look at one battlerecorder do a few zoom in and outs and you believe him. Go watch the BR Yourself and make your own decision instead of watching his badly edited forced videos.

For the video question if your talking about the dude lying down in the rally point i wasn't even shooting him i was shooting the rally. The dude just happened to be hiding in it. Go on the battle recorder and look for yourself. I even said over the squad channel to 7 people i see a rally i am gonna shoot it.

Let the ban stick i am done with this. Just lost a loyal and probably oldest player. Its funny i have been told my multiple people this is what he will do, he cant get me banned on prta so he has come here to try do some damage. I don't understand how you can believe someone which has no idea what he is talking about. He is an asset whore; he never plays inf he flys cas all the time not anymore because hes been tossed out from the community because of this ridiculous stuff hes making up. Im pushing for his ban on prta and i think you should ban him here to; hes a cancer end off.

Someone with a brain narrowed down the shot,this is from his own br and investigation something dog actual isn't capable of.
imgur.com/a/2r7rdck - Anyone with half a brain can see that this rally it is clearly visible; people don't realize that pr is a very old game and when textures and pixels by the slightest can mean seeing a persons arm or leg i do this on multiple occasions, I am uploading a video now of the same exact technique used on a round on dovre where i sat in a bush and shot arms and legs all came coming out 17/1. Not hacks just decent infantry play.

Enjoy your day thanks for having me for the passed 10+ years.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Gunnyy.
More
5 years 4 months ago #20303 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic BANNED - Gunny
Can you give me the date, server and map of the rounds you recorded? I'd like to have a look at the BR's from that round as well to see if your gameplay pattern really matches with that of my proof. If you want i can make a video with just your gameplay from those rounds uninterrupted, no zooms or stuff and so on.

After one of your 'attorneys' posted the imgur screenshots for you, i recreated the exact same shots as well and took very, very great care to position myself exactly as you were in the recording. As it turns out from my point of view, your 'attorney' stood a good bit further right of the actual position you were standing at.

Here are my imgur galleries:

First scenario (rally)
Second scenario
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds