Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

BANNED - Gunny

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20304 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic BANNED - Gunny
High quality uncompressed versions of some of the same screenshots that are extra important (imgur compresses uploads):

1st scenario GTLD
1st scenario AR scope
2nd scenario AR scope 1
2nd scenario AR scope 2
2nd scenario GTLD

The first pics in the galleries show the rudimentary targets i set up, the following ones show the position i took, then the next ones show me aiming at the target with the AR scope and even officer GTLD with max zoom for good measure and to simulate a higher resolution monitor you might have (foliage LODs didn't seem to switch between GTLD and AR scope view).

I tried to spawn in a rally but could not find a way to do it. I think in the first scenario there is actually a chance that part of the rally point could have been visible as it is much bigger and taller than the kit and soldier.

Judge for yourself.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by DogACTUAL.
  • Gunnyy
  • Gunnyy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20305 by Gunnyy
Replied by Gunnyy on topic BANNED - Gunny
not even gonna bother mate, you really need to stop, Your literally like a day job. More like child care actually.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Gunnyy.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #20306 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic BANNED - Gunny
"I have also seen the SA Posts since i have a lot of admins as my friends and your telling me most of the posts are saying that its dodgy play because that is wrong;"

funny, we got our server shut down for two days because they say those sa forums are not to be made public. Nice how you and your SA friends can get away with this.

Does mineral know about this? care to share which friends are SA's feeding you all the information from the SA forums?
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20307 by Gunnyy

"I have also seen the SA Posts since i have a lot of admins as my friends and your telling me most of the posts are saying that its dodgy play because that is wrong;"

funny, we got our server shut down for two days because they say those sa forums are not to be made public. Nice how you and your SA friends can get away with this.

Does mineral know about this? care to share which friends are SA's feeding you all the information from the SA forums?

Does it really matter; nothing important is said on the forum anyway why should it be hidden; Can we get down to the point that this dude has made a false accusation and i am being punished for it? Also its not just one person its multiple. Everyone has friends across pr who will tell them whats going on behind the scenes.

Edit: do you think sa forum privileged is some sort of high power because its not xD.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #20308 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic BANNED - Gunny
i agree with you, not my rule bud, the devs say its private, again, we gut shuttered for two days for doing this very thing.
  • Gunnyy
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20309 by Gunnyy

i agree with you, not my rule bud, the devs say its private, again, we gut shuttered for two days for doing this very thing.

Completely agree also it shouldn't be public but when someone is accusing of something completely ridiculous that you will do anything to find out whats going on. At the end of the day i am innocent and this has been blown completely out of proportion.

Edit : would also like to add i havn't actually been shown anything i have just been told that i got nothing to worry about from that forum from different people; would reword my previous comment but no point now.

EDIT 2 : wait the pictures arn't even the same pictures. this is silly; generally thinking to ask you to lock this thread im sick of batteling backwards and forwards proving my innocence. Admins, Devs and players on this game of years of experience have said i am not hacking its just him forcing everything he sees because he generally has a medical problem now. Hes tried banning people for hacking so much that every video he sees he claims hacks. Its like hes got schizophrenia honestly.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds