• Muffinman155
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #20416 by Muffinman155
Ban Appeal was created by Muffinman155
In-game name: Muffinman155
Hash: 183ff18c18408d9fae0c45db09f0c791
Info and shit
I was banned a while ago roughly on the 24th of October , it was a INS round on Ramiel i believe . at first i thought i was banned for accidentally TKing a guy last round by accident but then i found out it was for spamming all chat , cant remember what i said but it was probably stupid as per usual .
I did see an admin say cut all chat so admittedly it was kinda on me but everyone else was having a pop at it. I apologize for spamming and i will not do it again. Sorry for the inconvenience! :side:
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #20421 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
[2018-10-23 17:37] 183ff18c18408d9fae0c45db09f0c791 INFIL Muffinman155 asshating for the last round multiple reports on tk this rounds and trolling bye bye sir banned by IV.T xXsoapXx98 (perm)

he will be along soon
  • Muffinman155
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #20425 by Muffinman155
Replied by Muffinman155 on topic Ban Appeal
I TKD one guy on the previous round , in main as an accident whilst 360ing with a BOR
Didn’t realise that counted as asshating. I did get annoyed at the CAS and APC squad for being well quite frankly useless but apart from that I don’t remember doing anything of the sorts. Apologies tho, I do remember a guy saying ‘I’m telling all this to the admin and you’re gunna get banned , go back to fortnite’ I just went lol k and then we lost the round. As for the Ramiel round it only just started and I don’t think I TKD anyone at all or ‘trolled’ . I remember going to m1 or some shit in a techie then as soon as I dismounted I got banned . I asked my SL tf happened and he said ‘you got banned’ . Not bothered if I don’t get unbanned as most people hate me :O
Is it possible for me to see what i got reported for? Like the reports themselves? If not it’s fine . I’m ok with being perma banned because I admit to being a twat to APC squad and CAS squad as they didn’t do much for the entire round apart from die or ignore targets directly infront of them. But yea once again, Apologise.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Muffinman155. Reason: spelling again
More
5 years 5 months ago #20430 by xXsoapXx98
Replied by xXsoapXx98 on topic Ban Appeal
Yep I got alot of reports on the discord VC about u that day of been troll and asshat and the tks that's why i ban u, so yeah I think this guy learn his lesson, it's been a long time for your ban please try to follow the rules next time, i say lift the ban super
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #20439 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
lifted
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds