lets see

• chrisweb89
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #20476 by chrisweb89
lets see was created by chrisweb89
chrisweb89

b72ed60ad5b9998e3505c9bb6f113927

ban evaded using a similar name to a player that doesn't play much anymore last end of winter, early spring. HASH's and ban got reset, then this was posted on reality mod by super "(btw way chris, you can stop using a different name and play with your chrisweb name again )", so i played under my normal name and didnt have any issues until shaun appealed his accidental ban due to me using a similar name, but not his account. Other than a few minor things really haven't had any issues in the past 6 months.

Up to you guys, I know I broke the rules. Just let me know simple yes or no and I won't be writing up any essays.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20477 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic lets see
dont mess up.

ban lifted
More
5 years 4 months ago #20481 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic lets see
About 6 months ago on korengal Valley when I got to the CROW Humvee before chris web did GG on that. He sat in the gunner seat for 30 minutes refusing to give it up while talking shit to me and my squad. Until he was kicked by an admin.

Insults by Chris Web :

1. Your mom was a crack hooker who worked the streets and you were born from it.

2. Your mom was raped and gave birth to you and you were hooked on crack from the start.

3. Your family hates you and want you to die from a drug overdose.

4. Why do you play this game you suck at it and should uninstall and throw your PC in a dumpster.

He said all that shit over a CROW Humvee, GG on that shit. One of the biggest salty shit talkers ive seen in this game and its not good for new players to witness this and expect them to keep playing. So GG on that shit make sure you keep an eye out.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #20482 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic lets see
sigh.....oh America, i weep for thy. How did we become so sensitive......

if he hurts your feelings again, report him. Next time send the a pm to haley or myself, rules state you are not allowed to post in others ban appeals. Please follow the rules.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds