Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal.

More
5 years 3 months ago #21112 by d
Ban appeal. was created by d
I've been playing on and off HOG servers for over a decade. I have never been banned from any server in PR.
I follow the rules, But was banned for having an opinion on a rule I was unaware of.

I think it was around 14v14 players on Falluja West. I am sitting on the cache as a breecher. I am informed about the rule of not blowing the cache by my squad. They said do it anyway, and I said no, I like to play by the rules thanks. all this was in text chat.

I asked in game chat if we are able to assault the cache, some mods reply no. and all I said was "well thats dull, I think i'll go play on SSG then.

I got the reply. "Yeah and don't come back" then I was kicked and banned from the server.

Yes I agree. My little moan was probably out of line in text chat. but does that really warrant a perma ban???
Considering I don't be a dick in game ever, or even both with TK garbage I have to say I'm pretty disappointed I't come to this ban appeal for something so minuscule.

GT: Cacheninja
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 3 months ago #21114 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban appeal.
everyday we seed a server so u and others can play on it...we pay for it, admin it...u show up and bitch then advertise for another server...thx
More
5 years 3 months ago #21120 by d
Replied by d on topic Ban appeal.
Man, It was a dickish comment I made and I've apologised I've appealed it. So now what do you want from me? .Insta Permabans, singing up to websites , and dragged on begging threads for bans? Seriously, I'm to old for this shit. keep the trolls instead :S I'm out mate.
More
5 years 2 months ago #21261 by d
Are you guys going to remove the ban?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21267 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal.
your ban is lifted
More
5 years 2 months ago #21271 by d
Thank you
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds